OMG! LMB! I SEEE YOUUUUUU!

Nell

the usual suspects still do but not all together it seems. darkelf hardly comes here anymore, jenny doesnt come here at all and posts from kilty have been a bit sparce of late too! I think it was inevitable really, ppl's lives change, they move on! just some of us don't move at the same time and get left behind :unsure:

the usual suspects still do but not all together it seems. darkelf hardly comes here anymore, jenny doesnt come here at all and posts from kilty have been a bit sparce of late too! I think it was inevitable really, ppl's lives change, they move on! just some of us don't move at the same time and get left behind :unsure:

:D Aww that is a shame, last Summer i came on here nearly everyday i think, i enjoyed myself and i got to know some of the most amazing people! But you're right things do change- but i'll always visit here! :D

I know  :unsure: Im sorry! Im at home for teaching practice for 2 whooooole weeks  :D How have you been LT?

Generally fabulous! Uni is still a drag. How about you?

:D Thats good to hear! my Uni is good thanks- well thats if it wasnt up on Dartmoor and freezing but never actually being kind and snowing for us :D

Maybe you should come to Plymouth uni maybe wont be such a drag? :D

awww, *sniff* that's true... :D I miss those good old times...

LMB!  :D *glomps*

*Flying Glomps*

:D:D

weeeeeeee! :D:D

good to see ya again!

you should go looking for your very own BD topic! you still haven't seen it yet!

I'm gonna post a little something for ya tomorrow as well :unsure: (sorry it's late) so keep checking your letter box the next few days...

Edited by inos

bahahaha! glomps!!

hey inos!! I know what you mean matey, I miss those days too! it was fun when we were all here at the same time. maybe it will pic up again in the summer! :unsure::D

yeah, hope it will...*sigh*

at least there are always a few ppl online to have a nice chat with :D

:lol: Hey Gtb I agree it is about time I got back on here! ;)

Tigerlily! heeeey Good to hear from you! :lol: *fairy hugs*

And Naomi, Ive been gone for aaages too, I came on for the first time y'day and it seems i'm already hooked! *fairy hugs to you too*

Rawwwrrr *pouncy hug attack*

:D Hey Gtb I agree it is about time I got back on here!  :wub:

Tigerlily! heeeey Good to hear from you!  ^_^ *fairy hugs*

And Naomi, Ive been gone for aaages too, I came on for the first time y'day and it seems i'm already hooked! *fairy hugs to you too*

Rawwwrrr *pouncy hug attack*

Awwwww my favourite Smaug! :D

*pouncy hugs right back to you*