Charmed Girls

MRR2310

The girls don't do any convention apperances - hell they don't even do what they call "genre" press (they continuely turn down requests for interviews from SFX) so I doubt you've got much chance of them appearing. But Shannon Doherty is more of a prospect as her career isn't exactly lightening hot right now. Plus she was in Mallrats and Beverly Hills 90210.

The girls don't do any convention apperances - hell they don't even do what they call "genre" press (they continuely turn down requests for interviews from SFX) so I doubt you've got much chance of them appearing. But Shannon Doherty is more of a prospect as her career isn't exactly lightening hot right now. Plus she was in Mallrats and Beverly Hills 90210.

Anythings possible with showmasters :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to meet anyone from charmed to be honest. I think its agreat show and all the cast are fab not just the girls. I met Neil Roberts (he played Rex Buckland) just over a year ago and he is one of the funniest guests I have ever met.

the sisters would be soooooooooo amazing :D but id say there is'nt a hope in hell of getting them :lol:

but wot about brian krause :lol: or julian mcmahon :lol:

mmm...Julian...that would be really nice...

You never know about the girls tho..they'll be finishing up season 7 soon.Anyone know if any of them have done any cons in the past?

mmm...Julian...that would be really nice...

You never know about the girls tho..they'll be finishing up season 7 soon.Anyone know if any of them have done any cons in the past?

apparently they've refused to do conventions :wub: but im not sure about events like these :rolleyes: