Fox Hunting

Moriarwen

36 members have voted

1. 1. Fox Hunting

• It should continue, foxes are pests and they should be hunted
    • Hunting is cruel and wrong, it should be banned.

but my outfit is just bog standard, not what these people wear when they go!

the red jackets are the only difference :P

aint it?

but then again, the red jackets are worn elsewhere too.

i dunno, i've lost all direction on this subject now, i'm just getting confused

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IIIII HATE IT I HATE IT I HATEEEEEEE ITTTTT!!!!! :P  :D

i was going to go and protest against it but mum wudnt let me..

but i hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhate it..

I'M just writting a letter to Prince William about why I think he should stop hunting.

Anyone want to add any comments?

:D you are bootiful

theres my comment

I think its wrong, just because theres more important things going on doesnt make this something that should be pushed aside. Does that mean the war is ok, poverty and assault is ok just because there was a tsunami recently. Why isnt their big "help now" everywhere for them. They matter too. Fox hunting is sick.

Ooohhh, lets kill YOU for a sport. Wouldn't have no meaning in the times you said sorry then eh? :P

I never got dressed up to go horse riding. Think i've always had trainers and tracksuit bottoms on.. *blink* Call me unproffesional :P for it be what i am!

I'd like to say that I'm in total support of fox hunting. As long as I get to ride along behind hunting the fox hunters. Those red jackets should make them nice and easy to spot, plus it'd be higher in satisfaction than killing some little animal.

However, until they legalise that, I'm totally against it :P.

well this dont bother me this much compared to how the hunt dolphines

japanesse hunting dolphine...

they chhase the dolphine into a corner with banging poles in what which confuses them.

the y puish the dolphies in incicling them stabbing them.

when the dolphines get to the beat nets pull them close to shore and they hack tho dolphines apart with poles machetes ne thing :P

Does that mean the war is ok, poverty and assault is ok

nope,

it means they should focus more on that and helping thousands of people, than wether or not they should allow people to hunt with dogs.

besides it doesn't seem to be the dogs killing them thats annoyin you lot, just that people who go wear fancy red jackets.

well can i just point out that its not the jackets that are being banned, its the hunting of foxes WITH DOGS. That means they can still carry on hunting with guns n whatever else afterwards.

So please, if you're gonna add your comments on a serious matter, please think about what you're saying.

thanks

nope,

it means they should focus more on that and helping thousands of people, than wether or not they should allow people to hunt with dogs.

besides it doesn't seem to be the dogs killing them thats annoyin you lot, just that people who go wear fancy red jackets.

well can i just point out that its not the jackets that are being banned, its the hunting of foxes WITH DOGS. That means they can still carry on hunting with guns n whatever else afterwards.

So please, if you're gonna add your comments on a serious matter, please think about what you're saying.

thanks

*claps*

Perfectly put :P

Sorry, still seeing animals having higher rights than humans. Granted animals should have respect but still. Hunting humans is sick and degrading.

Did you know that's what we did? Oh I didn't think you did. We hunted humans. We hunted the natives of Tazmania into extinction. Think about it. They weren't pests, they didn't kill us, nothing. Foxes are pests. There's no two ways about it. They dont hunt for sport! They hunt when a fox causes problems on a farm. They find out where it lives and get rid of it.

Guys there are far bigger fish to fry. Or have you forgotten about the billion other problems with this country? Homelessness, drug abuse, weapons abuse, poverty, child poverty, lack of education, unemployment. I worked for a charity in this country for 5 years helping problems like these and let me tell you that sleeping at night was hard knowing that all that happens in our country.

It really works me up that people fuss over the pointless things.

Shouldn't fuss over Prince William either. The Royal family are some of the biggest hunters here.

Edited by Smaug

nope,

thanks

Ah i have a headache, leave me be. you cant say im not thinking, prft

Yea it would be better to go off fox hunting into deeper things that need more help. But it doesnt completly diminish the fact that youre killing animals.

what about murderers.. theyre "pests" y'dont kill them.. Actually i bet stickin em in jail for ever isnt too good..

oh but wait *wonder's what ian huntlys doing in his luxury jail cell..*

hahaha

nope,

thanks

Ah i have a headache, leave me be. you cant say im not thinking, prft

Yea it would be better to go off fox hunting into deeper things that need more help. But it doesnt completly diminish the fact that youre killing animals.

what about murderers.. theyre "pests" y'dont kill them.. Actually i bet stickin em in jail for ever isnt too good..

oh but wait *wonder's what ian huntlys doing in his luxury jail cell..*

hahaha

as long as ya dont wonder what he's doin in the showers :lol:

FOX HUNTING SHOULD BE BANNED. It is cruel and Foxes should be left alone.

I hate it when they die just for thrill of it. I also hate when birds gets shot down for the thrill of it. What have the animals deserved to die a cruel death.

:lol:

Edited by BluebizzieB

There's always going to be intrinsic things wrong with the world. We were discussing fox hunting in Ethics today, and we got on to talking about Bentham's Hedonic Calculus...which, if you could quantify the different "pleasures" and "pains" generated by fox hunting in the different categories, you would be able to definitively decide whether it was right or wrong.

FOX HUNTING SHOULD BE BANNED. It is cruel and Foxes should be left alone.

I hate it when they die just for thrill of it. I also hate when birds gets shot down for the thrill of it. What have the animals deserved to die a cruel death.

:lol:

they're not all killed for the thrill of it.

they are a pest and fox hunting being banned isn;t actually going to stop them being killed.

everyone here has an opinion that has been shaped by his/her experiences and their surroundings.

i live on a farm, so my views, experiences and surrounding opinions will be different usually from someone who has never seen it, has only seen documentaries on it (which can be biased on both sides) and are surrounded by other people with the experiences of 'a fox once gettin in their garden, but it was well cute'

i'm not sayin that's you, or anyone here by the way, i'm just generalising and using an example to say that, yeah we all have different opinions, but at the end of the day we have to accept other people's views because thats what they've grown up with or have been led to believe.

This thread is annoying me LOL!!!! *stays out and mingles with the pissheads down the bottom* :wub:

LOL just read that back and realised it might sound like I'm dismissing people's comments hahah....well im not!

It's just that I've got a few beers inside me and cant be arsed right now...pop back in tomorrow and talk more sensibly then!! Ta da :D:uhoh:

LOVE YOU ALL :lol:

if i post in here again, somebody slap me... please

LOL!

Can I do the slapping anyway? :unsure:

Yeah, thought YOU'd be up for a good slapping! :lol:

What you trying to say!

You would enjoy a good slap from me anyway :P