1. 1. Who will die in book seven?

• Harry
    • Ron
    • Hermione
    • Hagrid
    • Prof. Dumbledore
    • Prof. McGonagall
    • Draco Malfoy

Freak accident i love ur aviator!!! So cool.

I have heard (i cant remember where from lol) that there are clues in the PoA film to Ron betraying Harry. Its the scene where Harry finds that Sirius betrayed his parents and he is crying in the snow. Hermoine joins him and Ron is kinda a bit off. Anyways when Harry says something bout betrayal and he looks directly at Ron when he says this then it cuts to an aerial view. Dont quote me lol I appear to have forgotten most of it. I am gonna watch the film again and look for stuff.

Anyroad, i am not sure who will get killed, i am hoping its not Ron but ive got a feeling the next person will be somebody fairly centeral. Before I read the fifth book I was told that somebody was going to die, I thought it would be Hagrid but it wasn't. Oh well hey didily pokey.

Voldy to die!!

Weeeeeee thankies * huggles * :yoda:

and i think it shalleth be Voldie * obvious i know *

aaaaaaaand i kinda think Harry or Ron, dont hold me to that

im just guessing lol :unsure: :unsure:

* tis what i do best, guessing *

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard (i cant remember where from lol) that there are clues in the PoA film to Ron betraying Harry. Its the scene where Harry finds that Sirius betrayed his parents and he is crying in the snow. Hermoine joins him and Ron is kinda a bit off. Anyways when Harry says something bout betrayal and he looks directly at Ron when he says this then it cuts to an aerial view. Dont quote me lol I appear to have forgotten most of it. I am gonna watch the film again and look for stuff.

Anyroad, i am not sure who will get killed, i am hoping its not Ron but ive got a feeling the next person will be somebody fairly centeral. Before I read the fifth book I was told that somebody was going to die, I thought it would be Hagrid but it wasn't. Oh well hey didily pokey.

Voldy to die!!

oh no. i dont think ron will ever betray harry. thats just awful. besides ron has shown his loyalty more than a few times. and i think that the shot you are talking about in the movie is a bit sketchy as evidence. but still... maybe im not seeing it because i refuse to believe that ron would ever do such a thing. Percy maybe. but not ron!

=x=

• 4 weeks later...

Voldy to die!!

oh no. i dont think ron will ever betray harry. thats just awful. besides ron has shown his loyalty more than a few times. and i think that the shot you are talking about in the movie is a bit sketchy as evidence. but still... maybe im not seeing it because i refuse to believe that ron would ever do such a thing. Percy maybe. but not ron!

=x=

Personnaly I do think Ron will betray Harry but this is what I picked up on some people saying somewhere (cant remember where lol) I did watch the film again but I don't see it lol.

I really hope its not Lupin, or any of the Weaselys cos I love them to pieces except for Percy but then I wouldn't want him to die for the fact it would upset the rest of the Weasely clan. I also think Hermonine will survive (dont ask me why). But then who knows I never thought in a billion years she would kill off Sirius!

Oh also think there is more to Dean Thomas as well as he got cut from the COS book a bit because it wasn't relevant then, but I think there is something as his dad is a wizard (for those who don't know he is a half blood but doesn't know it and his dad was a member of the original order of the phoenix :rolleyes: )

Wow i've just sat and read all 8 pages of your your thoughts and ideas and I must say I think I changed my mind with every post I read.

I agree that I don't think we've seen the last of sirus at all, the part about what nearly headless nick I think as someone pointed out is true.

The idea ron will finally tell hermione and then die I can see happening.

I am looking forward to seeing what neville has in store for us, much more from him...can't wait B)

But goin back to why I quoted moony:- as we know the sorting hat put students into the houses for certain reasons but I also think it goes deeper than this. It seems that harry's dorm buddies are in there for a reason too but besides from Ron really neville is the only one really who has had had any effect so I think the others including Dean Thomas have more to offer to the story before the end.