1. 1. Who will die in book seven?

• Harry
    • Ron
    • Hermione
    • Hagrid
    • Prof. Dumbledore
    • Prof. McGonagall
    • Draco Malfoy

Just a small question JK said that someone was going to get there magic late, in the next books * apparently * does anyone have any ideas on who it could be?? me and my friend thought that Dudley could be the one due to some things in the books, so if anyones got any ideas please let me know.

thnx.

well i know that its not dudley. i was at the edinburgh book festival and jk said that there is nothing more to dudley than what we see.

as for who might come into some powers....im think it might refer to neville. i know that he already has magic but its not been very good. maybe he finds new powers now that he will have to get a wand of his own.

i have also thought about filch with his quickspell course. but im not too sure on that one.

=x=

Oki Doki thnx lol, i think maybe Neville thinking about it properly i dunno about filch but it's still a possibility.

:D^_^

yes i guess it is. do you have any ideas who it might be?

=x=

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a small question JK said that someone was going to get there magic late, in the next books * apparently * does anyone have any ideas on who it could be?? me and my friend thought that Dudley could be the one due to some things in the books, so if anyones got any ideas please let me know.

thnx.

well i know that its not dudley. i was at the edinburgh book festival and jk said that there is nothing more to dudley than what we see.

as for who might come into some powers....im think it might refer to neville. i know that he already has magic but its not been very good. maybe he finds new powers now that he will have to get a wand of his own.

i have also thought about filch with his quickspell course. but im not too sure on that one.

=x=

Oki Doki thnx lol, i think maybe Neville thinking about it properly i dunno about filch but it's still a possibility.

:D:lol:

=x=

I'm really not too sure how about mr's figgs shes a squib also isnt she and jk said squibs cant see dementors and she said she saw the dementor in the 5th book the night it attacked harry and dudley?? or Filch and Neville, i cant think of anyone who doesnt have there magic yet, do you have any more ideas ??

Edited by FreakAccident

thnx.

=x=

=x=

I'm really not too sure how about mr's figgs shes a squib also isnt she and jk said squibs cant see dementors and she said she saw the dementor in the 5th book the night it attacked harry and dudley?? or Filch and Neville, i cant think of anyone who doesnt have there magic yet, do you have any more ideas ??

um... about the person who comes into magic powers? nope.

i do have a few things though...

i think that hagrid will be the half blood prince. he is half giant and we dont know a lot about his mum. maybe she was soemkind of queen. it wouldnt suprise me if she was but the rest of the giants didnt like her so they killed her like the leader of the ones we met in book 5.

i have also seen that harry spends the shortest amount of time at the dursleys in book 6 and that he leaves for a 'pleasent reason' acording to jk's website....

i think that harry will be a bit of a rebel in the beginning of book 6. he wont want to do as anyone tells him. especially dumbledore because harry is angry that he lied. he will be all angry about sirius and mad at snape.

i think that the only one that will be able to reach harry will be lupin. lupin will be upset about sirius too and the connection to harry parents will help. because of this i think that lupin will come and take harry away from the dursleys to his house... "Spinners End" which we know is the title of chapter two from jks website.

so ok.. maybe im biased. i love the idea that harry will be happy for some of the holidays. he might even be able to have a happy birthday. he wont be cut off from the wizarding world and have to result to hiding in flower beds to hear the news. but it does all fit. what could be a more pleasent reason for harry to leave the dursleys?

=x=

thnx.

=x=

=x=

um... about the person who comes into magic powers? nope.

i do have a few things though...

i think that hagrid will be the half blood prince. he is half giant and we dont know a lot about his mum. maybe she was soemkind of queen. it wouldnt suprise me if she was but the rest of the giants didnt like her so they killed her like the leader of the ones we met in book 5.

i have also seen that harry spends the shortest amount of time at the dursleys in book 6 and that he leaves for a 'pleasent reason' acording to jk's website....

i think that harry will be a bit of a rebel in the beginning of book 6. he wont want to do as anyone tells him. especially dumbledore because harry is angry that he lied. he will be all angry about sirius and mad at snape.

i think that the only one that will be able to reach harry will be lupin. lupin will be upset about sirius too and the connection to harry parents will help. because of this i think that lupin will come and take harry away from the dursleys to his house... "Spinners End" which we know is the title of chapter two from jks website.

so ok.. maybe im biased. i love the idea that harry will be happy for some of the holidays. he might even be able to have a happy birthday. he wont be cut off from the wizarding world and have to result to hiding in flower beds to hear the news. but it does all fit. what could be a more pleasent reason for harry to leave the dursleys?

=x=

WOW !! ok

well so far ive only really heard that most people think Lupin will be the half blood prince as he is half wizard and half were wolf !!

but on that im not too sure as your Hagrid idea does sound good to, Umm im not sure what could be good to make harry leave for a pleasant summer but lets hope its something really really lovely.

I'm not sure on who gets there magic late but i think mr's figg could be the one due to some weird stuff also Neville and Filch are good candidates to.

Wicca whats the addy for JK's site please.

Edited by FreakAccident

WOW !! ok

well so far ive only really heard that most people think Lupin will be the half blood prince as he is half wizard and half were wolf !!

but on that im not too sure as your Hagrid idea does sound good to, Umm im not sure what could be good to make harry leave for a pleasant summer but lets hope its something really really lovely.

I'm not sure on who gets there magic late but i think mr's figg could be the one due to some weird stuff also Neville and Filch are good candidates to.

Main half bloods in the book

Hagrid = half giant

Dean Thomas

Seamus (but I REALLY don't think it is him)

Lupin

ermm I have a theory Neville is also actually I would put money on Neville is

WOW !! ok

Hagrid = half giant

Dean Thomas

Lupin

what about the length one we came up with during the carol concert and nearly headless nick

WOW !! ok

Hagrid = half giant

Dean Thomas

Lupin

what about the length one we came up with during the carol concert and nearly headless nick

Aaaaah Yea !! ;)

jks website is either

www.jkrowling.com or

www.jkrowling.co.uk.

its an amazing site. i cant believe you havent been on it. there are several things to find like the ingrediants to a potion and when you find them all you are given bonus material.. like deleted pages from the books or early character drawings.

there is also a page that comes up when you click on the hir band. it takes you to a door with a do not disturb sign on. you cant get through it. but every now and again jk takes the sign off and you can go through the door. inside there are a series of puzzles to solve and then she gives you some information. the last thing she told us what the title of book 6. its the only official site on the web and jk updates it herself.

there is a great section that squashes rumours and other sections that tell you background info on some of the characters.

oh and one more tip... try typing the rightthe right number into the phone and pressing the green button.

=x=

jks website is either

www.jkrowling.com or

www.jkrowling.co.uk.

its an amazing site. i cant believe you havent been on it. there are several things to find like the ingrediants to a potion and when you find them all you are given bonus material.. like deleted pages from the books or early character drawings.

there is also a page that comes up when you click on the hir band. it takes you to a door with a do not disturb sign on. you cant get through it. but every now and again jk takes the sign off and you can go through the door. inside there are a series of puzzles to solve and then she gives you some information. the last thing she told us what the title of book 6. its the only official site on the web and jk updates it herself.

there is a great section that squashes rumours and other sections that tell you background info on some of the characters.

oh and one more tip... try typing the rightthe right number into the phone and pressing the green button.

=x=

Oooooooo got any decent background info on character Sirius ??

ok thnx lol that'll be great i can check that out tomorrow coz i have to go offline now, thnx for a cool convo ;)

see you later Tippin, Wicca, ilovemerry and Moony.

bye bye. xxooxxoo

off topic, personally I don't think she updates it herself because I can't imagine her knowing flash scripts :wub:

BUT yes it is official and it all has her approval ;)

well yeah... obviously. i just meant that its her own words and no one elses. everything you read on there is true. no rumours. unless you are in the rumours section of course.

=x=

jks website is either

www.jkrowling.com  or

www.jkrowling.co.uk.

=x=

Oooooooo got any decent background info on character Sirius ??

ok thnx lol that'll be great i can check that out tomorrow coz i have to go offline now, thnx for a cool convo ;)

see you later Tippin, Wicca, ilovemerry and Moony.

bye bye. xxooxxoo

byyyee!! was cool chatting with you too.

sweet dreams hun!

=x=

off topic, personally I don't think she updates it herself because I can't imagine her knowing flash scripts :(

BUT yes it is official and it all has her approval :D

well yeah... obviously. i just meant that its her own words and no one elses. everything you read on there is true. no rumours. unless you are in the rumours section of course.

=x=

lol sorry me being silly

Ask Tippin I have got more silly since starting my diet, you think caffine would make me hyperactive but water is having a worse effect :wub:;)

off topic, personally I don't think she updates it herself because I can't imagine her knowing flash scripts :(

=x=

lol sorry me being silly

Ask Tippin I have got more silly since starting my diet, you think caffine would make me hyperactive but water is having a worse effect :wub:;)

lol! im sure your not the only one. silly is as silly does! and it 'does' a lot on this forum! myself included of course!

=x=

off topic, personally I don't think she updates it herself because I can't imagine her knowing flash scripts :D

=x=

lol sorry me being silly

Ask Tippin I have got more silly since starting my diet, you think caffine would make me hyperactive but water is having a worse effect :wub::blink:

lol! im sure your not the only one. silly is as silly does! and it 'does' a lot on this forum! myself included of course!

=x=

She's having withdrawal syptoms what can I say? some people were just too dependant on Caffine! Am addicted to mini eggs also begining to seriously hate my parents...almost to Harry levels of hate...very not good