1. 1. Who will die in book seven?

• Harry
    • Ron
    • Hermione
    • Hagrid
    • Prof. Dumbledore
    • Prof. McGonagall
    • Draco Malfoy

off topic, personally I don't think she updates it herself because I can't imagine her knowing flash scripts ;)

BUT yes it is official and it all has her approval ^_^

well yeah... obviously. i just meant that its her own words and no one elses. everything you read on there is true. no rumours. unless you are in the rumours section of course.

=x=

lol sorry me being silly

Ask Tippin I have got more silly since starting my diet, you think caffine would make me hyperactive but water is having a worse effect :lol::wub:

lol! im sure your not the only one. silly is as silly does! and it 'does' a lot on this forum! myself included of course!

=x=

She's having withdrawal syptoms what can I say? some people were just too dependant on Caffine! Am addicted to mini eggs also begining to seriously hate my parents...almost to Harry levels of hate...very not good

lol since doing a stupid amount of exercise today I have gotten worse :lol:

Tippin, no one is as bad as Harry **huggles**

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i belive thay can

i don't just hate my sister... i deteste her like harry n malfoy... and none of that slash crap about they really love each other, i hate her

:lol:

Does anyone like their siblings?

no

i don't think so...

i belive thay can

i don't just hate my sister... i deteste her like harry n malfoy... and none of that slash crap about they really love each other, i hate her

:lol:

Does anyone like their siblings?

no

i don't think so...

I do :lol:

ok spoiler warning for people who haven't read boko 5 but if you are a fan of the books.............shame on you, you should know this :P

Sirius Black dies in book 5 :lol::D^_^:D:D

Edited by Moony

ok spoiler warning for people who haven't read boko 5 but if you are a fan of the books.............shame on you, you should know this :P

Sirius Black dies in book 5 :D;):D:D:P

* sniffles * tis true* runs out crying *

:lol::D

i cant bare to watch that in the 5th movie

im going to be a tearful wreck of hormones and lust

LMAO!!!!!!! :D:lol:

I already hate the 5th movie and it hasn't been made yet  :unsure:

yea me to :( specially the bit where Cho treats harry

like a pile of dog s***, maaaan i wanted to smack her so hard.

Its not like hes not going thru enough s*** in that book anywho.

i know

she was all like "oooh harry, your so fit and my total god"

and then she went all possevivy when he told her he had to meet his best friend, who is blatently trippin' on ron, and it turns out she only went with him to find out about cedrick...

SHE USED HIM THE SLAPPER....*slaps cho, and flirts outrageously with fred*

I already hate the 5th movie and it hasn't been made yet  :firedevil:

yea me to :angel: specially the bit where Cho treats harry

i know

and then she went all possevivy when he told her he had to meet his best friend, who is blatently trippin' on ron, and it turns out she only went with him to find out about cedrick...

Tell me about it shes all " oh harry harry harry i loooove you, date me, rape me, manipulate me " and then when he has to meet his bestfriend which i might add she sooo wants Ron and you gotta remember that Hermione is one of his FIRST ever friends he made he sees her more like a sister, she gets all pissy and screams his face off in the pub at hogsmeade, doesnt even dump him * not that she was dating him she presumed he was gonna ask when he wasnt * goes off with Ginnys ex * you dunno if she even stole him off ginny * only waited 6 months after cedrick died b4 hitting on harry, so much for the oh i love cedrick so much im gonna cry all night abbout it at the ball, yea f***ing right.

she blatently played on harrys feelings damn well knowing he was inlove with her to get cedrick info, coz she couldnt get what she wanted she ditched him and goes off with the next guy who'll have her.

I'll do more than bitch slap the little cow !!!!!!!

i know

Tell me about it shes all " oh harry harry harry i loooove you, date me, rape me, manipulate me " and then when he has to meet his bestfriend which i might add she sooo wants Ron and you gotta remember that Hermione is one of his FIRST ever friends he made he sees her more like a sister, she gets all pissy and screams his face off in the pub at hogsmeade, doesnt even dump him * not that she was dating him she presumed he was gonna ask when he wasnt * goes off with Ginnys ex * you dunno if she even stole him off ginny * only waited 6 months after cedrick died b4 hitting on harry, so much for the oh i love cedrick so much im gonna cry all night abbout it at the ball, yea f***ing right.

she blatently played on harrys feelings damn well knowing he was inlove with her to get cedrick info, coz she couldnt get what she wanted she ditched him and goes off with the next guy who'll have her.

i have no patience for people like her, at college i'm like

"yeah whatever, so a boy didn't *shock horror* look at you today.... get over it BITCH"

(i imagined me sounding all gheto and hard there, lol)

i know

"yeah whatever, so a boy didn't *shock horror* look at you today.... get over it BITCH"

yea * agrees *

i know

yea * agrees *

it's women like her, that ruin men for the rest of us...

SLAPPER*glares at cho, if she was real*

I already hate the 5th movie and it hasn't been made yet  :angel:

yea me to :P specially the bit where Cho treats harry

i know

yea * agrees *

you know what?? watching the 5th movie will be so hard trying to hold myself back from punching the tv screen and hitting her chinky lil face !!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lmao !!!!! :lol::D:D:P

I already hate the 5th movie and it hasn't been made yet  :angel:

yea me to :P specially the bit where Cho treats harry

i know

yea * agrees *

you know what?? watching the 5th movie will be so hard trying to hold myself back from punching the tv screen and hitting her chinky lil face !!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lmao !!!!! :lol::D:D:P

lol

if i she her in the street, she'll probably get a restraining order taken out coz i'll be in her face all the time, poor harry...

and at the cinema, i might need some phelps twins to pin me down, not to try and jump into the movie and kill her...(hint hint james and oliver)

I already hate the 5th movie and it hasn't been made yet  :headscratch:

yea me to ^_^ specially the bit where Cho treats harry

i know

yea * agrees *

you know what?? watching the 5th movie will be so hard trying to hold myself back from punching the tv screen and hitting her chinky lil face !!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lmao !!!!! :firedevil::unsure::lol::lol:

lol

if i she her in the street, she'll probably get a restraining order taken out coz i'll be in her face all the time, poor harry...

and at the cinema, i might need some phelps twins to pin me down, not to try and jump into the movie and kill her...(hint hint james and oliver)

LMAO !!!!!! Maybe we should go watch the 5th one together, try and keep each other calm from BEATING HER FACE IN !!! GRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!

* calm calm * lol

wooooooooooooooooooooo i think im going to die in the 6th book lol jk jk

I already hate the 5th movie and it hasn't been made yet  :blush:

yea me to :o specially the bit where Cho treats harry

i know

yea * agrees *

you know what?? watching the 5th movie will be so hard trying to hold myself back from punching the tv screen and hitting her chinky lil face !!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lmao !!!!! :blush::wub::wub::P

lol

LMAO !!!!!! Maybe we should go watch the 5th one together, try and keep each other calm from BEATING HER FACE IN !!! GRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!

* calm calm * lol

wooooooooooooooooooooo i think im going to die in the 6th book lol jk jk

IT'S A PLAN*lightbulb ping*

i disagree... it's me thats going to die... saving your ass probably... when cho goes evil and tries to get us back for trying to kill her so many times, then you will kill her to revenge me, then harry goes spastic at ya (coz he's a bloke and blokes are hopless) coz he still fancies her, and he'll kill ya...

so in the end we're both gonna die

oh yeah and i forgot, tippin will reveal herself as voldemort