new director announced

ditz

so what do we all think?

they've got a director, producer and a script wrighter but are the stars gonna come back for another dose of harry potter?

if they don't do you think they'll just cancel the film ooooorrrrr getother cast members?

if so who else could play harry, ron and hermione etc?

if the cast change will you still go see the movie?

Edited by ditz

I don't care what the tabloids say, I think all three kids will do every single film. The oldest they will be on the last film will most likely be about 19, which is only a bit more than in the actual book. Not much difference.

I think Yates is a great choice. I like the idea of an unknown director who has a background in series drama.

Since the big spam up that was POA, I am very openminded about the new directors, I was secretly hoping that POA would be a fantastic but I did have my doubts about Alfonso. So now that Alfonso cocked POA up I dont really care what happens now, I have totally lost my interest in the films but will still go see them. So yeah I dont really care B)

I know what you mean. I kinda wish they weren't making all the films because I love my experience of the books & the films tend to just ruin my original imagination of the characters & locations.

Don't have much of an opinion on the directors. Changing them each time just leads to inconsistencies in the film locations,etc. Maybe that's a good thing, maybe not.

I do hope above anything that the actors are the same though. That kind of inconsistency would be too much for me! B)

Since the big spam up that was POA, I am very openminded about the new directors, I was secretly hoping that POA would be a fantastic but I did have my doubts about Alfonso. So now that Alfonso cocked POA up I dont really care what happens now, I have totally lost my interest in the films but will still go see them. So yeah I dont really care :lol:

I know what you mean, I really hated PoA so the movies don't hold much hope for me really, especially since GoF is only one movie! How much is there that they will be missing because its so short for such a long book!