Can anyone help me?

Hey i know it's not a propper topic but i need some help lol. Me and my mum love the LOTR Soundtrack and well no shops round here seem to have it in stock long enough for me to pop down and buy it, does anyone know where i could purchase this online or maybe some shops in London, Wembley or Harrow??. If so please let me know that would be great thnx guys.

:P:P:P

Hey i know it's not a propper topic but i need some help lol. Me and my mum love the LOTR Soundtrack and well no shops round here seem to have it in stock long enough for me to pop down and buy it, does anyone know where i could purchase this online or maybe some shops in London, Wembley or Harrow??. If so please let me know that would be great thnx guys.

:P:P:P

try amazon or play.com!

they're really gud!

:P  :P  :P

try amazon or play.com!

they're really gud!

agree play.com

:firedevil:  :wub:  :wub:

try amazon or play.com!

they're really gud!

Awwww thnx Ditz and aspen, both sites were great.

* hugs * thnx so much.

:D:firedevil::D

I believe the boxset thingy of ALL 3 OSTs is on offer for around £15, that's LESS than the cost of EACH individually!!! :wub:

def go with play

if not HMV, spesh if you know some one who can get you student discount :P

surfy sah xx

Hey Surfy_Sah,

Lol thnx that's great news !!

i've had a look and your right theres some

great stuff on there, hehe and yup i know someone

who can get me student discount to haha.

B):wub::P

• 2 weeks later...

amazon is definitely the best place to get soundtracks. And eBay. I got a pair of great Japanese soundtracks from there for just over ten pounds (inc. delivery from Japan.)

Incidently, it was Howard Shore who wrote the music, with guest features such a Annie Lennox, Enya and James Hallaway, depending on which film you're looking for.

Furbie

amazon is definitely the best place to get soundtracks. And eBay. I got a pair of great Japanese soundtracks from there for just over ten pounds (inc. delivery from Japan.)

Incidently, it was Howard Shore who wrote the music, with guest features such a Annie Lennox, Enya and James Hallaway, depending on which film you're looking for.

Furbie

Awwwwwww thnx for the advice furbie, but i managed to find one

on amazon lol it should be comming soon lol YAY.

Thxn again though.

:lol::lol:

Well you see, in the biscuit world I'm a bit of a Rich Tea variety. I crumble as soon as I'm put near a mug of hot chocolate. Can't take the heat, y'know!

I am also a rrrrrrrrrrubber biscuit! I even opened an email account with that name: rrrrrrubber_biscuit@lycos.com.

And I think I may have spelt biscuit wrong. Ah well...

Furbie

Well you see, in the biscuit world I'm a bit of a Rich Tea variety. I crumble as soon as I'm put near a mug of hot chocolate. Can't take the heat, y'know!

I am also a rrrrrrrrrrubber biscuit! I even opened an email account with that name: rrrrrrubber_biscuit@lycos.com.

Furbie

Furbie

Lmao !! ha ha haa !! anywho im gonna log off the forums going to slow for me.