Sea of Souls

old bloke

I saw eps 1+2 on the weekend and really enjoyed it.

I only saw a couple episodes in the first season and sadly missed the rest when it was on the BBC and i am glad they made another series.

I like paranormal stuff like Most Haunted.

:lol:

Edited by BluebizzieB

I started a thread way back at the time of the first series in the Current Movie and TV series thread, which I have now brought back from beyond.

Personally, I am glad that we are getting the BBC making and showing this genre of series at prime time on a Saturday and Sunday night, and with Dr Who on its way back, I am hoping this is the start of a move away from reality TV.

After watching the first episode in the second series, I know I had to think twice before going near the washing machine and the shower again.

Yeah I saw the soldier one,didn't deliver what was promised...

yeah that one was a bit rubbish, i liked the one with the ghost even though it was quite predictable. is this the 2nd series? i saw the evry first sea of souls, must have ben early last year, with the identical twins separated at birth and then they meet and basically the one was jealous of the other and tried to take her life, eventually doing so and taking on her life.

Loved the first two parter - lost count of how many times I jumped, although I did think it was a bit of a cop-out at the end when they reviewed the CCTV of Monaghan in the garage falling over the car all by himself (where you'd previously seen the washing machine come away from the wall and push him). But it was a great start to the series. I must say, though, that I was really disappointed by the second two-parter that was shown this weekend. To be honest, if that had been the story that had started the series off, I probably wouldn't have bothered to tune in again, and the difference between the two was more noticeable for me because the first one was so very spooky. By the end of this week's story, I just thought, 'Well, what was that all about?' We didn't get to find out exactly what the army's part was in all of it, but rather than this making it mysterious and enigmatic, I just found it a bit annoying. Never mind, fingers crossed for this weekend's story!

:firedevil:

Loved the first two parter - lost count of how many times I jumped, although I did think it was a bit of a cop-out at the end when they reviewed the CCTV of Monaghan in the garage falling over the car all by himself (where you'd previously seen the washing machine come away from the wall and push him). But it was a great start to the series. I must say, though, that I was really disappointed by the second two-parter that was shown this weekend. To be honest, if that had been the story that had started the series off, I probably wouldn't have bothered to tune in again, and the difference between the two was more noticeable for me because the first one was so very spooky. By the end of this week's story, I just thought, 'Well, what was that all about?' We didn't get to find out exactly what the army's part was in all of it, but rather than this making it mysterious and enigmatic, I just found it a bit annoying. Never mind, fingers crossed for this weekend's story!

:lol:

:firedevil: I agree, I think I said this a few posts before you.