THE C7 PARTY

ILoveMerry

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should go .. so many people off this forum will go, and it's a great way to meet them all :D U might not know many people before but it is a good chance to get to know every1 better :huh:

* Agrees * I've met loads of peeps on here but never in person, going to the party

is going to be a great way to see all the people i've met on here in person as well as meeting everyone i haven't met on here yet.

I think you should go this will be my first party and i'll be comming on my own so i'm going to be a loner till i meet some people and get chatting lol.

:firedevil::D:firedevil:

we'll have alcohol so I do believe that we will be completely hammered...so won't be able to remember whether it was good or not...hmmm I wonder if I can arrange a special guest to jump out of the cake...

we'll have alcohol so I do believe that we will be completely hammered...so won't be able to remember whether it was good or not...hmmm I wonder if I can arrange a special guest to jump out of the cake...

Hahahaaa that's true, ok well enjoy the parts you " CAN " remember

unless your going to turn up to the party hammered. :firedevil::firedevil:

Edited by FreakAccident

well I am considering that it makes things so much more interesting to go through doorways and conversations always seem more intelligent when your sloshed XD hmmm and I may wear my ridiculous...oh wait all my shoes are ridiculously high so I will be wearing them XD

well I am considering that it makes things so much more interesting to go through doorways and conversations always seem more intelligent when your sloshed XD hmmm and I may wear my ridiculous...oh wait all my shoes are ridiculously high so I will be wearing them XD

:lol: Hahahaaaaaa now i wish i was going just to see you " try " to walk and talk lol while being greatly sloshed !!

* LAUGHS *

Actually taking strong sleeping pills is funny to try and walk with or have a conversation on, aaaand the most random and strange things make much more sence. :D:P

Well i gotta go offline, bad headache i hope you have fun at the birthday party and whoever it is HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!! :D:lol:

Edited by FreakAccident

She doesn't post on here, but I shall tell her for you XD Well at the last cm party I took my shoes off and there are many pcitures of me with my shoes in hand and I think I walked back to the hotel bare foot too XD

She doesn't post on here, but I shall tell her for you XD Well at the last cm party I took my shoes off and there are many pcitures of me with my shoes in hand and I think I walked back to the hotel bare foot too XD

* Laughs * Hahaaa, sorry i shouldn't laugh really and thnx lol i hope she

has a wicked birthday !! :P:lol:

I was in fits when I saw the pictures XD so its fine for you to laugh XD

I was in fits when I saw the pictures XD so its fine for you to laugh XD

Ok cool, i didn't wanna laugh and you go " WHY YOU LITTLE !!!!! " then hunt me down at the next collectormania or something.

Hahahaaa one time i was pissed " apparently " i tried to strip off in the street :lol::D i don't remember this or even know if its fully true. Hahahaaa

hahahahaha! I get told I'm a tease all the time XD so it wouldn't bother me being called !!!! XD infact I say that myself XD People always make some stories out to be worse thn they are to torment you XD oh and don't worry I'll hunt you down at CM7 anyway XD lol At least you aren't as bad as one girl I know who decided to take off her top at a foam party...the worst thing was she was sober...

hahahahaha! I get told I'm a tease all the time XD so it wouldn't bother me being called !!!! XD infact I say that myself XD People always make some stories out to be worse thn they are to torment you XD oh and don't worry I'll hunt you down at CM7 anyway XD lol At least you aren't as bad as one girl I know who decided to take off her top at a foam party...the worst thing was she was sober...

Omg !!! lol ok i'm not that cool with stripping haahaa phew hahaha

bet alot of guys liked that :lol:. Your not the first person to say " ima hunt you down at c7 " lol,

i think my weird personality seems to attract people :P:lol:

Poor poor celebs no one should be put through that torture of meeting me

face to face.

bet alot of guys liked that :lol:. Your not the first person to say " ima hunt you down at c7 " lol,

i think my weird personality seems to attract people :P:lol:

face to face.

i'll hunt you down so i can go

"heeey, it's freak accident - i'll see you at the paaaaaaartay"

then i'l probs get side-tracked by sum fit celeb and stand there drooling for a couple of hours...

lol...

i'll order mine when i can scrape £16 together, or however much it is, i feel a job hunt round bedford/mk coming up...

bet alot of guys liked that :P. Your not the first person to say " ima hunt you down at c7 " lol,

i think my weird personality seems to attract people :lol::lol:

face to face.

then i'l probs get side-tracked by sum fit celeb and stand there drooling for a couple of hours...

lol...

i'll order mine when i can scrape £16 together, or however much it is, i feel a job hunt round bedford/mk coming up...

Hahahaaaaaa if i see you i'm going to go " OMG !!!!!! it's ilovemerry off that forum " Wooooooooooooooo " Coooiiieeee " * waves all spazzed like *

Heheheeeeee, well anyway i'm going to hopefully get some party tickets it sounds like a laugh and meeting some people off here in person will be great. :P:lol:

face to face.

how do you think they feel when they meet me? Start me talking about sometrhing for more than five seconds and i go off ata random tangent...it proved a real problem in a-level theatre studies because there were 9 of us, 8 of us were girls and well we all went off a tangents, me and the other two hp fan girls in the group seemed to conitual end up talking about Sean Biggerstaff for some unknown reason XD

bet alot of guys liked that :P. Your not the first person to say " ima hunt you down at c7 " lol,

face to face.

lol...

Hahahaaaaaa if i see you i'm going to go " OMG !!!!!! it's ilovemerry off that forum " Wooooooooooooooo " Coooiiieeee " * waves all spazzed like *

Heheheeeeee, well anyway i'm going to hopefully get some party tickets it sounds like a laugh and meeting some people off here in person will be great. :P:lol:

heeey, at the party, we can be loners together...

lololol.

but tippin - sean biggerstaff is mucho fito, so all conversations about him are good conversations. i however when i even mention the subject of hp in my class at college get shuned to the sides, only my mate will play hp with me.

face to face.

how do you think they feel when they meet me? Start me talking about sometrhing for more than five seconds and i go off ata random tangent...it proved a real problem in a-level theatre studies because there were 9 of us, 8 of us were girls and well we all went off a tangents, me and the other two hp fan girls in the group seemed to conitual end up talking about Sean Biggerstaff for some unknown reason XD

Hahahaaaaaa Sean Biggerstaff uber cute hehe * ahem * back on subject lol

i want to know when HP5 auditions are, i'm gonna try out for Tonks if they hold any, Muahahaaaaa :lol:

Hmm i was thinking about studying some sort of theater course or performing arts course, just not sure where or what?? hahahaa.

I'm auditioning for Tonks too if they hold auditions, i have an equity card which is a major bonus, Glasgow is meant to be rocking for theatre and drama, just becareful on which course you chose because there is a huge difference between Theatre Studies and Drama at uni one is more acting based, the other is about the sybolism and mostly written so you'd have to play your strengths