THE C7 PARTY

ILoveMerry

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I danced for the 18th time without my shoes on! I was damn proud of that XD I spoke to Oliver...I think but then I needed to go to the bar and that kinda was more important than talking to Monseuir Phelps, also probably wans't that coherent either at the time...

Aye up Tippin, just thought i'de pop in and say hey to you and Moony and PippinWeasley, * waves * Hey guys !! :firedevil::wub:

Hai, sorry! Was sleepy yesterday XD and well I am today lol, so everyone party over there and I will sleep in the corner

I danced for the 18th time without my shoes on! I was damn proud of that XD I spoke to Oliver...I think but then I needed to go to the bar and that kinda was more important than talking to Monseuir Phelps, also probably wans't that coherent either at the time...

Aye up Tippin, just thought i'de pop in and say hey to you and Moony and PippinWeasley, * waves * Hey guys !! :wub::firedevil:

Hai, sorry! Was sleepy yesterday XD and well I am today lol, so everyone party over there and I will sleep in the corner

Heheheeee hellooooooooo * waves *

ugh im a sleepy kitty person lol he he !!

* gets back into bed *

LOL and GARY OLDMAN I AM COMMING FOR YOU !!!!!!

muahahahaaaaaa :wub::firedevil: oh and ALAN RICKMAN TO !!!

hahahahaha, and I would never do anything like that....-clears throat- anyway XD I think I will go curl up by the fire XD

:wub: Oh Please lol, most people on here will do what i want to do.

Muahahaaaaaaaa don't act so innocent !!! :firedevil::firedevil:

hehe and i find people reading over my shoulder what im typing is RUDE !!!!!

grrrrrrrrr

*peers over other shoulder*

i know it really pi$$es me off...

:P

so damn annoying

Grrrrrrrrr i know, i just told my bros mate to

GO AWAY !!!!!! lol he keeps reading it and it's annoying.

:P;)

slap his legs...

and again off me...

nothing lkike violence towards a small child...

voldemort would be proud...

*peers over other shoulder*

i know it really pi$$es me off...

:P

so damn annoying

Grrrrrrrrr i know, i just told my bros mate to

GO AWAY !!!!!! lol he keeps reading it and it's annoying.

:P:P

slap his legs...

and again off me...

nothing lkike violence towards a small child...

voldemort would be proud...

Lol my bro is 18 and his mate is same age as me 23 Lol

Heheheeeeeeee, but i spose slapping him will be fun.

;):P:lol:

who's going?

i'm in two minds to go,

i wanna, but dont wanna be an outcast...

so if peeps i know r going, then i'll make an appearance

yeah me too, i really don;t wanna go but if everyone;s going then i'm not gonna be a billy no mates! It just annoys me that they are having another one! and nothin was ever said by showmasters about the fiasco of the last one!!!

I really do not wanna pay £30 (for me and my mum) to attend a party that was not worth it last time!

*goes to think* :blink:

why what happened last time?

btw age 5-6 in asnwer to ur question is...

BOTH :D:P

its hard to explain - we did not get anything we were promised - like goody bags or anything..... we had VIP tickets and they did not annouce in the VIP area that common rotation had started playing..........so we missed the best thing of the evening. The room was dark, the bar ran outta drinks, there was not enough seats. The hall was too long so u couldn;t find anyone. common rotation did an improtu signing of their album and they put them in the walkway between the stairs and the hall, so it was a nightmare.

when my mum went to the info desk the next day to ask about goody bags, she was handed a quad poster (the ones u get free from the cinema) and a teeny tube of smarties! So we were pretty annoyed about that. :blink: