RAW RESULTS

DavidB

Don't forget Raw is at 3am tonight cuz of the time change and America not having done it yet :P

For all of u who record it, or those who are mad enough to stay up :P

Christ !!

I never thought of that, i've just set the dvd recorder for the usual 2am ^_^

OK, plenty time to chnage it before bd.

Cheers Vido :P

Judging by the little pre-mania dust up between Angle and HBK, I really think this is going to be the match of the night at Mania. Angle wil be fresh from not having wrestled that much lately and only an injury can stop this being a spectacular match!!

What's with the F*** up by SKY !!!

Temporary Fault my spam - it lasted a good 20 mins  :rolleyes:

No i find out the bloody thing didnt record..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...even after setting it for the correct time aswell  :(

Yeah it was a big pain in the spam. Not sure if we missed anyting of importance, its on again on thursday will have to watch it again to see i guess!!

I will say this though the "are you talking to me" that Batista said to HHH was soooo funny! :unsure::o:o

Downside maybe is this... Batista seems to have had all the running in the run up to WM. Usually this doesnt bode well for the person who has been on top in the run up... I really hope this isnt the case this year. Batista for the title!!

Edited by MRR2310

What's with the F*** up by SKY !!!

Temporary Fault my spam - it lasted a good 20 mins  :unsure:

No i find out the bloody thing didnt record..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...even after setting it for the correct time aswell  :(

Yeah it was a big pain in the spam. Not sure if we missed anyting of importance, its on again on thursday will have to watch it again to see i guess!!

I will say this though the "are you talking to me" that Batista said to HHH was soooo funny! :o:(:wub:

Downside maybe is this... Batista seems to have had all the running in the run up to WM. Usually this doesnt bode well for the person who has been on top in the run up... I really hope this isnt the case this year. Batista for the title!!

as far as i can see, it came back on during the trish & christy arm wrestling bit :rolleyes:

I dunno about the face-off as i had to swap disks while it was recording. when i came to play it this morning, it hadnt burned to the new disk, so all ive got on disc is the first 20 mins of the show. :o

• Moderators

Glad the fault didn't happen during an important part, I was very pissed off sitting here fast forwarding thinking COME BACK ON DAMNIT B)

Twas a good show, good build up for all the matches .. I'm loving all the video packages they've used so far! Kurt, Shawn, Taker .. giving the whole thing a REALLY big feel to it!

Nice that they at least gave the tag champs a match on Raw seeing as they won't be getting a WM one :unsure:

I will say this though the "are you talking to me" that Batista said to HHH was soooo funny!

Definitely the best part of the show by far :P I'm loving the character, and I just hope they don't stop the momentum he's got cuz the fans are loving him. I'd love to see perhaps a Ric Flair turn on HHH causing him to lose cuz he deserves it!

Gotta be looking forward to HBK/Angle the most tho! B)

I'd love to see perhaps a Ric Flair turn on HHH causing him to lose

Now thats got me thinking... The look on Flairs face when Batista paid him the legend compliment. You could be onto something there David!!

• Moderators

It was a bit disappointing, although I think the buildup has been really good up until the final week so it was inevitable that they'd run out of steam! But hey who cares, IT'S WRESTLEMANIA BABY! And only a few days to go! :unsure: *excited* ;)

It was a bit disappointing, although I think the buildup has been really good up until the final week so it was inevitable that they'd run out of steam! But hey who cares, IT'S WRESTLEMANIA BABY! And only a few days to go! :o *excited* :D

Yeah all the talk has been done and i doubt that they would have wanted to risk any injuries to the Mania talent!!

But i still think the Batista skit was worth the wait... Im still laughing at it... :lol::lol::lol::P

• Moderators

I liked his appearance on Raw better than his Wrestlemania one .. dunno why, just did :D Plus I don't really like Simon Dean that much anyway, or Maven, so he can call him a purple b@stard as much as he wants :D

Raw seemed .. hmm, lacking! I dunno, spose they were all tired after the PPV and partying, it was just missing something ... nothing special!