Bohan's pictures with the stars!

nevermind =/

sorry didnt mean to sound horrid its just im puttin myself in his position since im the same age as him n id just know it would be slightly dauntin being in his position. n besides im one of those pathetic wild girls that were so after him today lol so just ignore me

Dont make me hurl -- They were all idiots..And he's more like 10. He thinks he's so great. When he aint. It's pathetic..

ok whateva anyway i dont think he does think hes great since he seems to be a normal person who has a starnge likeness for fishing

if you dont like Tom then thats your opinion but whats the point of wasting your breath shouting things to him if you dont like him!?also why is it so bad if he is a mummys boy?! rather that than a robbing scally or summat eh! and did anybody say anything about him being " famous"

Yep i also saw you! Cool photos!

Adam you got any photos to post yet? And I agree it was a shame that armin was not signing any Buffy photos, luckily i am also a fan of his star trek character Quark! When I met Armin it was an open que, there was no line at all for him by about 4.00.

Just gotta add my 2 cents here. 1st of all Kari, correct me if im wrong but you don't even KNOW tom. Sure u may have gone and got his auto and sed hi to him but it doesnt mean that u know him, so how can u possibly know what he's like? granted, none of us know him either, but we just choose to see the best in people. We appreciate toms talent and we appreciate the fact that he took time out of his busy schedule to do the signing, even though it ment he had to put up with people like you yelling nasties at him. Secondly, his mum probably acts as his chaperone, as it's a legal must for child actors to have one when they are under 16. So that is probably why his mum was there. And also to give him support, since like sum1 earlier said, that was his 1st event like that and im sure it's pretty daunting with all those people screaming at you. I know you're entitled to your opinion, but so am i, and that was it. Thank you.

Jac xXx