I met the Weasleys Twins

kelle77

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awww

You are believe me you are, heck I have been telling my mum she has to behave when you come to visit. See been preparing for you already :rolleyes:

awww you're mum is kewl

BILLY!

XD XD XD

He should come drinking with us!

TWINS XD

Hehehehe - I'd be the last to call myself a style guru :rolleyes: but I'm really glad the twins seemed to have stopped wearing ties!!! Maybe I'm mad (well, yeah, ok, I am mad but...) there's something not right about guys that age 1) wearing ties and 2) having beards (not that they do...) I just think they look much better in T-shirts with suits (a la Simon Cowell :o:lol: ) or open-necked shirts. They just look so uncomfortable in suits with shirt and tie. Just my two pennorth B)

lol well just my mum smokes alot so I have asked her to cut it down for while you are here, if she does it will be something else :o

Rain, I think it depends on the guy and how they look. Some looks suit some people but not others :rolleyes:

Hehehehe - I'd be the last to call myself a style guru :rolleyes: but I'm really glad the twins seemed to have stopped wearing ties!!! Maybe I'm mad (well, yeah, ok, I am mad but...) there's something not right about guys that age 1) wearing ties and 2) having beards (not that they do...) I just think they look much better in T-shirts with suits (a la Simon Cowell :o:lol: ) or open-necked shirts. They just look so uncomfortable in suits with shirt and tie. Just my two pennorth B)

lol yay to be free of ties!