betrayed-deagol

24 members have voted

1. 1. Danny mccallum

• dom
    • billy
    • a random person

hey everyone who seems to think

danny mccallum is billy boyd
well let me tell you.... he is not! he is an actor but not billy boyd...

i should know i was in a film with him... and he doesnt look a bit like billy boyd.. the film is out next october if you want to check it out "both sides now" and it does not have a headliner of billy boyd... sorry mate :blink:

hey everyone who seems to think
danny mccallum is billy boyd
well let me tell you.... he is not! he is an actor but not billy boyd...

i should know i was in a film with him... and he doesnt look a bit like billy boyd.. the film is out next october if you want to check it out "both sides now" and it does not have a headliner of billy boyd... sorry mate :D

So how comes there is no website for it then, advertising the film, i can't find anything, you are so full of s***, i think!!!!!!!!!!!!!1lol

• Showmasters Admin

Once again I find that the user Danny McCallum (and his aliases) is trying to pass himself off as a person connected with the movie industry. This is not true.

So I will ask again, will members please refrain from encouraging this kind of wild speculation

Andrea

Showmasters

QUOTE (Showmasters @ Aug 6 2003, 09:45 PM)

Hi,

I'm not quite sure how these rumours started, but I'd like to put this to rest once and for all. The user "Danny McCallum" is not in any way related to Billy Boyd and any hint or suggestion that he is should be taken with a very large pinch of salt!

In the future can I ask that everyone tries to keep these wild speculations in check. There have been several rumours regarding various actors posted on these forums over the past few days, and they have caused much confusion and disappointment amongst other members. We understand that it can be fun to speculate about forthcoming guests or forum members identities but the level of exitement this has been generating lately is matched only by the level of disappointment and upset caused when these speculations turn out to be false.

So lets try and keep things down to earth, and keep these forums as enjoyable as possible for everyone.

Andrea

Showmasters