Regarding Orli.....

Danny McCallum

THE SHOW MASTWERS HAVE CONFIRMED THAT HE IS NOT COMING (*SORRY*) I AM WRITING TO MY MGAZINE AS WE SPEAK ;):D;)

I doubt very much Showmasters have spoken to you about this they've repeatedly stated they can't confirm or deny rumours.

Sounds very much like guesswork on your part to me

THE SHOW MASTWERS HAVE CONFIRMED THAT HE IS NOT COMING    (*SORRY*) I AM WRITING TO MY MGAZINE AS WE SPEAK  ;)  :D  ;)

I doubt very much Showmasters have spoken to you about this they've repeatedly stated they can't confirm or deny rumours.

Sounds very much like guesswork on your part to me

read the orli post!

they made an exception and told us!

kirsty xx

OKAY I CANT POST THIS IN THE ORLANDO THREAD DUE TO IT BEING CLOSED SO IM DOING IT HERE INSTEAD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAIR .....................................................................................CAN YOU GET HIM FOR THE NEXT ONE PLEASE. *STOMPS OU TOF THE ROOM IN SEARCH OF A CORNER TO SULK IN*

LilElfGirlxx

OKAY I CANT POST THIS IN THE ORLANDO THREAD DUE TO IT BEING CLOSED SO IM DOING IT HERE INSTEAD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAIR .....................................................................................CAN YOU GET HIM FOR THE NEXT ONE PLEASE. *STOMPS OU TOF THE ROOM IN SEARCH OF A CORNER TO SULK IN*

LilElfGirlxx

yay! one person was honest about how we're feeling!!!!!!!!!

he is a busy busy man tho:(

hopefully C5 then :D

(oh, and showmasters said "at this time" he will not be attending....u never know they might bag him later :P ok now that is wishfult thinking!!! :D )

LilElfGirlxx

yay! one person was honest about how we're feeling!!!!!!!!!

he is a busy busy man tho:(

hopefully C5 then :D

(oh, and showmasters said "at this time" he will not be attending....u never know they might bag him later :P ok now that is wishfult thinking!!! :D )

Im just a very honest person and now very P*ssed off. *found perfect Corner sits down and sulks*

LilElfGirlxx

the longer it is b4 they get him the less unlikely it is that they will!

sorry girls!!

kirsty xx

I totally Agree with ya on this one Kirsty they needed to get in there extremely quick wth this one but unfortunately his work commitments are just to much at the moment DAMIT and hes just so squashy and HOT

LilElfGirlxx

hes really busy right now..POTC, ROTK (already filmed I know but promotion stuff will be going on)

But wouldn't a big signy thing be great publicity? Especially if he was signing promo stuff for those films. I just don't think it's fair. Please Showmasters, I'm BEGGING you!! :firedevil:

Yes you're right. If he was there I would make a point of missing him.

GOOD THEN IT MEANS HIS REAL FANS WOULD GET TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH HIM INSTEAD

AND I TOLD YOU NOT TO DISS ORLANDO

INFACT DONT DISS ANYONE ON THIS SITE IT'S NOT NICE GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

LilElfGirlxx