**Can't go to crew party? Do this instead**

nicky

Where do you wanna go drinking on Sat night?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you wanna go drinking on Sat night?

• Travel Lodge
    • Quality Hotel
    • Ibis
    • Wembley Plaza aka Hilton
    • Premier Travel Lodge/Inn
    • Other (please state)
    • Stick to your own hotel
    • Meet in a pub in town

I put this poll up before and although 90-odd people viewed it only about 5 people actually voted and seeing as though there are a lot of upset people on the crew party's thread saying that they have nothing to do I have taken the initiative to start it again...

I know a lot of you want a meet of some sort and can't go to the crew party so please give us an idea and vote something, otherwise you're gonna be doing nothing and I'm only trying to help others out. If you ARE crewing and going to the crew party, please vote anyway where you think is best.

Bear in mind that the place has to;

1) be big enough for us all

2) be close-ish to the con

3) be inexpensive

4) be open late

If most people vote that we go into town I'll draw up another poll for that.

Edited by nicky

Personally I think everyone should gate crash the crew party. I mean if there is a big crowd of you, you can fight them or soething, I dunno but yeah if I was going I'd gate crash just for the sheer hell of it!!!!!!!

It isn't the first crew party SM have had so I think they know what they are doing when they are on the lookout for gate-crashers besides they will just get s*** for it if poeple who aren't crew find others others got in anyway.

So far there doesn't seem to be many people intersted in this...I mean there's no bowling or anything so why shouldn't they be???