Where are you lot coming from?

simone

I'm going for a nice swim over te sea to come to the collectormania!

I'm coming from Belgium ^_^

And I will put my bestest English up! YAY! TALKING ENGLISH!! WOOOO, ma dreamlanguage ;)

really? I'm coming from Belgium too? From where in Belgium are you? I'm from Limburg. :D

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey all,

Im coming from Harlow, Essex. My sister has a house about 20mins from the city centre and im gonna be staying with her over the weekend, My Dad said he'd drive me to Milton Keynes and pick me up when its all over.

I cant wait, C4 is gonna be the best. I already have a list of about 10 people i wanna meet, im just hoping that due to the massive LotR fans wanting to meet the hobits, i can meet all the other stars without queueing for too long.

I mainly wanna meet T-X, RoboCop, Jason, Rygel and the Trek/Buffy stars.

I hope everyone has a great time and you all get to meet the stars you want to.

:rolleyes:

I'm from San Diego, California, USA! I get to miss 2 weeks of school to go visit my family in Liverpool and then go to Collectormania 4! In previous years I attended the Comic Con, if anyone knows what that is, and this year on July 19, I think it was, I got to meet Elijah, Dom, Andy, and Sean from LOTR! I met other people too, but I just feel those are worth mentioning. GOD I HOPE TOM FELTON GOES THIS TIME AROUND! That's all for now!

PS-For any of you Tom fans, are you going to New York this month to see him at that fishing tounament thing? I might go!!!

Edited by gooniegirl3

man im only coming from stoke (like a three hour coach ride)?! i really hope all those ppl coming fromreally far away have an ace time cos i dont think id actually be willing to spend all that money to be honest then again i dont really have that much money to even consider it?! actually thinking about it i would go comic con or summat like that if i actually had some form of a proper job?! pleez ignor all of my past ramblings as apparently it was worthless?! ill sheepishly walk off now if ya dont mind?!

hope we all have fun! and i shall see you all at c4! ill be the girl body tackling andy serkis?!

I'm only coming from the south east but it will be a quest for me too as I'm going to have to change trains in London (something I can never do)

im coming from south east too, where u from?> i know the tubes and trains in london are gonna be a struggle! probably get lost :firedevil: