CSI

Tia

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know how happy you would make me SM if there was at least 1 CSI guest. I'm even starting to think I'm not going to be that fussy who! :headscratch:

We all love CSI - well me, Torres and Surfy Sah anyway!

ditto

Well said!!

Do you know how happy you would make me SM if there was at least 1 CSI guest. I'm even starting to think I'm not going to be that fussy who! :o

We all love CSI - well me, Torres and Surfy Sah anyway!

ditto

Well said!!

TOO DAMN RIGHT!!!!!

:wub: CSI :wub:

think I'd be more excited about a CSI guest than a SG one at the mo!!! :o and believe me that IS saying something!!!! :o

surfy sah xx :huh:

:D CSI :P

think I'd be more excited about a CSI guest than a SG one at the mo!!! :P and believe me that IS saying something!!!! :wub:

surfy sah xx :blink: [/color]

OMG....i cant believe u said that (didnt mean to sound like little britain!)....completely agree with u though!!!

I would love to see some CSI people. I fully stand behind this. CSI is the best show in years. I would like CSI and Miami people, dont know anyone except Sinese in NY, however the first episode seemed quite good and different from the first 2 series.

I like all I have seen so far of the various series'. A lot of people seem to moan about the fact that Miami isn't the same as Vegas, but that is what I like about it, other wise they might as well have not bothered if it was going to be all the same,

Get 'em all, that's what I say.