LOTR THE BEGGING STARTS HERE!!!

frosty

i no doctors are pains in the asses *grumbles* my mate hasn't be ab;e to talk for 5 weeks and shes had it before and the've just decided she needs antibiotics that are now making her ill bloddy doctors :lol:

Grrrrrrrrr thats fooking terrible, my mums had this ear infection for about 5 months i mean 5 bloody months thats ridiculous,anyway its once nearly cost her her hearing in the ear but its healed thankgod, and now its doing this to her and guess what they only wanna give her antibiotics when she can just about sit up in bed Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i'm so mad at them :lol::lol::lol:

then 2 years ago my mum got pnuemonia and it took them almost a month to diagnose that shes been told shes very very very lucky to be alive right now and i was telling the doctor a week into her having it she had pnuemonia and he's like no she dont no she dont, till at long last he came round checked her and goes " oh she has viral pnuemonia " i was like you idiot ive been telling you this for almost 3 weeks she could've been dead by now if not soon grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I'm glad you friend has anitbiotcs but i'm sorry to hear they are making her ill i hope she gets it sorted soon or she could have something more serious like loose her voice permanently.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay now i've just been blubbing at the extras and now my family is taking the **** :D They all look so cute when they cry exept JRD which made me laugh *feels mean* Ohh Billy and Viggo kissing :unsure: now i'm happy again. Please get some LOTR guests this dvd is making me want them even more! And its ur fault i was crying Frosty all ur talk of crying got me in the mood for crying :D *rembers billy snogging Viggo and 5 memebers of the Fellowship. takes cold shower :lol::firedevil: *

Fingers crossed for LOTR guests, or else I shall cry!!!

I'll join u and nobody wants that 2 people bawling there eyes out in the middle of Mk :P

Do you guys wants me to bring tissues and maybe a couple of pacifiers * sticks tongue out * :o Hahahahaaaaaa jk jk, anyway thnx Frosty my mum feels alot better today, thankgod i was crying like a baby coz i was so worried haha how soppy,eh??

Do you guys wants me to bring tissues and maybe a couple of pacifiers

Some coffee woodn't go a miss if ur providing and mabye some brownies :D and a good dose of Dom can do no harm :unsure: Oh and some cookies and Viggo oh and mabye some Elijah and ben and jerrys ice cream :lol: Cheers

Edited by LOTR Forever

Do you guys wants me to bring tissues and maybe a couple of pacifiers

Some coffee woodn't go a miss if ur providing and mabye some brownies :P and a good dose of Dom can do no harm ;) Oh and some cookies and Viggo oh and mabye some Elijah and ben and jerrys ice cream :D Cheers

:D LMAO !!!!!! * comes running in like a scullery maid carrying a tray filled with coffee cups, brownies, ben & jerrys ice cream and cookies *

Lol sorry no can do on the elijah, dom, sean, viggo, billy front

Muahahaaaaaaaaaa :lol::D:lol:

SM PLEASE BRING US ALL HP CAST !!!!!!! :D:P:D

I like the way you think :wub:

* Laughs *

last night i was out of my head,

stupid sleeping pills, and i couldnt

think of all the actors/actress's names

so i just put that lol.

WOOOOOOOOO LOTR guests please !! i'm sure i can make them more than welcome * winks * specially Viggo,Elijah,Craig and Orlando * hubba hubba * :unsure::angry:

:o this is getting low on the page its almost gone. U levave for 1 day and look what happens :wub: so

*bump* :D

and D O M for collectormania :D

Heeeeeeeeey LOTR_Forever * hugs *

It's boring without you on,

Frostys just boring anyhow :lol: haha jk

Anyway woooooooooooooo more protesting please.

HOBBITS FOR C7 PLEASE !!!

Awwww *huggles* well i do add a certain charm to the topic :firedevil: or obbsessivness whatever :wub:

Frostys just boring anyhow  haha jk

Heheheh *hides* Where is Frosty today theres usually some input and dwarf perving going on but its drawf free today. :wub: Its the beards LMAO :firedevil:

sniff i hate the last song in phantom of the opera albulm its making my eyes leak!! :(

Every single person that ever walked on the set of LOTR for C7 especially the main cast

Happy New Year BTW Freak accident and Frosty hope we get a very hobbity new yr :firedevil:

WOOPS I SLIPPED!!!!!!!!!! <-----Clicky on me

Awwww *huggles* well i do add a certain charm to the topic :firedevil: or obbsessivness whatever :P

Frostys just boring anyhow  haha jk

Heheheh *hides* Where is Frosty today theres usually some input and dwarf perving going on but its drawf free today. :P Its the beards LMAO :firedevil:

sniff i hate the last song in phantom of the opera albulm its making my eyes leak!! :(

Every single person that ever walked on the set of LOTR for C7 especially the main cast

Happy New Year BTW Freak accident and Frosty hope we get a very hobbity new yr :wub:

WOOPS I SLIPPED!!!!!!!!!! <-----Clicky on me

No idea, Frosty wasnt on yesterday !!! * hopes he doesn't find something out *

Anywhoooooooooooo hahahaaa you certainly do add a littel charm and then theres me that add's the spice of insanity to perk things up when your not around !! hahahaaaaaaa :wub::firedevil::(

Hehehee anyway back to lotr begging

Every single person that ever walked on the set of LOTR for C7 Pleeeeeeeeeease * begs * i'll love you forever SM