LOTR THE BEGGING STARTS HERE!!!

frosty

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are total perves, he he he!!!!!!!

The men of LOTR will be running for the hills, atleast the Hobbits are small - they can easily hide, but poor elves(they dont stand a chance) :lol:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm Miranda and LIV 4 C7 B)

Perves after ur LOTR ladies words? I'm not included in the one am i cos i have no dirty thoughts ever :rolleyes:

*throws net at Dom running away* muhahahaha got ya

Dom

Elijah

Sean

Viggo

Sean B

Karl

Bernard

Orlando

JRD

David Wenham

Hugo Weaving

Miranda Otto

Liv Tyler

Peter Jackson

bring these people to collectormanias and i will be happy :P

i just got a knock on my door and its my ROTK extended edition am now very happy the minas tirth things rocks so happy wohoohooohhoo :D

Right i'm going to try find where its been hidden ready for xmas day *grumbles bout havin to wait* yayayay still happy :D

Mine arrived bright and early this morning to :D cant wait to watch it, but muct do uni work first :headscratch:

stupid uni work!!!!!!!!

Cool guest announcement as well, someone new!

Hopefully this early LOTR guest announcement is a sign of things to come and SM are going to get us some greatLOTR guests for C7 :lol:

Yay lotr guest i just looked down the last 4 pages really quickly and i feel like after those inthe dark waltzers at Drayton Manor 3rd time round. I amost fell out of them :o teeehehhe weeeeeeeeeee!!! :lol:

Yay i managed to 'check' my ee just to see if it works of course ^_^ its looks f***in wicked ud think people wud let me have xmas presents by now just cos they payed for it god people these days

Plz get everyone i asked fpr this morning and add Andy on and the rest of the cast and crew thank u.

Wow i have a cravin for cookies and dom yuuuumm *drools* okay i'm being totally random and boring u all so i'm goona shut the hell up NOW!!! Teehehehe

*toddles off to Dom handcuffed to bedpost* No u can't use the toilet just hold it in ;) hobbits these days

Ah yey I watched the EE ROTK last night - amazing :lol:

Some of the extended scenes with Pippin and Merry are great and the Eowyn scenes are wicked as are the Christopher Lee scenes :P cant wait to watch the special features!!!!!!

Put me even more in the mood for LOTR guests at C7, C8 and LFCC3.

SM pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease please please :rolleyes:

Sniff the part in the trailer where Merry goes i know i just a hobbit and i can't save middle earth etc etc made me cry he looked so sad :(:blush:

Brrr its freezing in here and i am even more cold cos i had to take doggy for a walk evil thing sniffed every bloddy post :angry:

Dom ^_^

Elijah

Sean

Miranda

Bernard

Karl

David

Sean B

Viggo^_^

Ian's

Liv

JRD

Andy

Orlando

Billy

and the God that is Peter Jackson :hathor:

I will be hapy with all of these people for C7 :lol:

Any of those peeps would be so amazing :blink: Ive just finished watching the special features on the ROTK EE dvd, there so great.

Elijahs final scenes were really sad :rolleyes:

and I have to say Liv Tylers got a really nice voice, I didnt realise she sang a song in the film.

Pity its not on the album though......

I really really really hope Showmasters get us some great LOTR guests for C7 - I read the dvd is the most pre-booked dvd ever (yey) :P

Elijah, Dom, Sean A, Viggo, Liv, Miranda :D , David Wenham, Orlando Bloom, Sean Bean, John Noble Karl Urban, Bernard Hill, Ian Mckellen, Cate Blanchett

Ian Holm, Hugo Weaving, JRD, Andy Serkis, Phillipe Boyens, Fran Walsh, Howard Shore, Ngila Dickson, Richard Taylor,

Chris and Dan Henna, Barry Osbourne, Lawrence Makoare, Brent Mcntyre, and any of the other amazing people who made LOTR possible B)

and I know its a dream but the Legend that is Peter Jackson.........

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!

Elijah, Dom, Sean A, Viggo, Liv, Miranda :o , David Wenham, Orlando Bloom, Sean Bean, John Noble Karl Urban, Bernard Hill, Ian Mckellen, Cate Blanchett

Ian Holm, Hugo Weaving, JRD, Andy Serkis, Phillipe Boyens, Fran Walsh, Howard Shore, Ngila Dickson, Richard Taylor,

Chris and Dan Henna, Barry Osbourne, Lawrence Makoare, Brent Mcntyre, and any of the other amazing people who made LOTR possible :unsure:

What he said only :( by Dom not Miranda please please :blink:

Hav you found the Elijah Easter egg yet frosty i can't find it yet but i balme the sneaky watchings of 15 mins at a time. ;)

Indeed I am :unsure: he he he!!!

Oh that sound wicked, I will have to start looking once uni finishes Fri!!!!!!!

I will dedicate Xmas to finding it, he he! If you get there before me, you will have to let me know where it is?? and in return I shall send christmas wishes and thoughts of naked Hobbits your way :(

Not that there not already in your head ofcourse :P

Indeed I am  he he he!!!

Oh that sound wicked, I will have to start looking once uni finishes Fri!!!!!!!

I will dedicate Xmas to finding it, he he! If you get there before me, you will have to let me know where it is?? and in return I shall send christmas wishes and thoughts of naked Hobbits your way 

Not that there not already in your head ofcourse 

Wow we both finish the same day i will also dedicate my christmas to it (stuff the exams lotr is more important :( ) What are you saying about my head not that its not true :unsure: Sending the same kinda Miranda pictures ur way sorry if some nakey hobbit don't read, mods please delete gets in the way i will try to block it out!!! :P

he he well I shall send them right back and keep the Miranda ones for myself :P

(exquisit) he he he!!!!

LOTR is ofcourse more important than exams and course work :lol:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Hobbits, Ian Mckellen, Viggo and LOTR ladies for C7, LFCC3 and C8 :lol: