LOTR THE BEGGING STARTS HERE!!!

frosty

What ever works  :D

* Points machine gun at SM Staff *

* Takes deep breaths *

* inhale * IM * exhale * A * Inhale * GIRL * exhale * ON * inhale * THE * exhale * EEEEDGE !!!!!!!

GET ME ELIJAH WOOD RIGHT NOOOWWWW !!!!...pretty please * flutters eye lashes *

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by FreakAccident

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hobbits, Viggo, Ian M, Ian H, Sean B, Liv, Miranda, Karl, Bernard, Hugo, Cate, JRD, Andy, Orlando and any other LOTR peeps pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease  :lol:

Cos i'm feeling lazy what he said just Dom in bolder letters :D

Merry Xmas BTW everyone Crimbo prezzie for youall Clicky here for prezzie

Hope we have a LOTRY new yr :lol:

Hey LORT_Forever , just wanna say MERRY CHRISTMAAAAASS !! have a happy lotr new year hahahahaaaaa.

bye bye guys !!!!! xxx

:D:D

LOTR Forever - I know exactly what you mean, christmas is great, buts its a bit like familt overload!!! So have you watched your dvd's yet??

Fingers crossed for LOTR guests at C7 :P and announcements soon :D

Yep today was the first chance i got :( but they totally rock ^_^. In the extended edition where Viggo tongues Billy :P i was in heaven :wub: and my butt now majorly aches from watching film, then commenrty then extras. I started at 9 :P

Please get Viggo spesh after those extras and Dom just so he can do that accent :wub: and everyone please :D

Glad you got to watch the dvd's, the Dom and Lij easter egg is so funny. Wicked accent, but he was born in germany and I think his mom is german so I guess it comes quite naturally....

Dom 4 C7 :lol:

I haven't been able to watch my lotr extended dvd box set yet, my mums been taken to hospital about 15 mins ago they think she has pnuemonia again so i've been trying to look after her and keep her calm * sniffles * i think i'll watch them with her, help keep her mind of stuff heheee.

Anyway i hope you all had a good weekend

* huggles everyone *

:wub::wub:

LOTR CAST PLEASE & mum get well soon :D:P

Glad you got to watch the dvd's, the Dom and Lij easter egg is so funny. Wicked accent, but he was born in germany and I think his mom is german so I guess it comes quite naturally....

Dom 4 C7  ;)

I haven't been able to watch my lotr extended dvd box set yet, my mums been taken to hospital about 15 mins ago they think she has pnuemonia again so i've been trying to look after her and keep her calm * sniffles * i think i'll watch them with her, help keep her mind of stuff heheee.

* huggles everyone *

:P:D

awww hugs hun hope your mum gets better soon *huggles*

Dom 4 C7  ;)

* huggles everyone *

:P:D

awww hugs hun hope your mum gets better soon *huggles*

* Maaaaaassive sigh of relief *

Ok, my mum has literatly just walked in as you've posted that and shes gone to bed, well it turns out luckily it isn't pnuemonia but she has a really really bad virus instead it's slowly going through her body that's why shes feeling so ill and shes been given antibiotics now. So hopefully she should be fine, but this nasty ear virus shes had for about 5 months now and now its made her so sick theyve finally decided to try her on antibiotics * grrrrrrr * stupid punk-ass doctors.