LOTR THE BEGGING STARTS HERE!!!

frosty

If i could get shot in the head right now i would, * sighs *

Lotr guests please.....blah blah blah whatever..........................

:D  :unsure:

hey cheer up swettie *huggles* here have a nakey elf to play with that'l cheeer u up. hope u feeel better today hun

* Laughs * Hahahahahaaaaaa

is the Elf Legolas??

Muahahahahahaaaaaa

* plays with nekked Elf *

:lol::D:lol:

Which ever elf u want i have many in my collection, take ur pick i have elronds haldirs legolas's and many more. Only keep away from my hobbit collection thats all mine muhahahaahah ^_^

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:unsure:  :unsure:

hey cheer up swettie *huggles* here have a nakey elf to play with that'l cheeer u up. hope u feeel better today hun

is the Elf Legolas??

Muahahahahahaaaaaa

Which ever elf u want i have many in my collection, take ur pick i have elronds haldirs legolas's and many more. Only keep away from my hobbit collection thats all mine muhahahaahah :(

:P Muahahahahaahaaaaa * rubs hands together & perves *

Righty ho, then i shall borrow your Legolas, Haldir &

Elrond pleeeeease...Hehehee thankies ;)

* Stays away from your Hobbit coolection *

Muahahaaaaa c'mere naked Elfies !!!

:unsure::P:o

:unsure:  :unsure:

is the Elf Legolas??

Muahahahahahaaaaaa

:lol::D:D

Which ever elf u want i have many in my collection, take ur pick i have elronds haldirs legolas's and many more. Only keep away from my hobbit collection thats all mine muhahahaahah :P

:lol: Muahahahahaahaaaaa * rubs hands together & perves *

:unsure::P:o

well i do fell generous today and slightly mad (i was doing a mating tortoise impression to my mates today with a chair :P ) i'll let ya keep them i'll even throw in a leash for them but you must feed them lembas daily and take them for long walks ;) Just stay away from the hobbits :( *pats merry on head* :wub:

:D  :P

is the Elf Legolas??

Muahahahahahaaaaaa

Which ever elf u want i have many in my collection, take ur pick i have elronds haldirs legolas's and many more. Only keep away from my hobbit collection thats all mine muhahahaahah :P

:angel: Muahahahahaahaaaaa * rubs hands together & perves *

:rolleyes::D:lol:

well i do fell generous today and slightly mad (i was doing a mating tortoise impression to my mates today with a chair :P ) i'll let ya keep them i'll even throw in a leash for them but you must feed them lembas daily and take them for long walks :lol: Just stay away from the hobbits :D *pats merry on head* :wub:

Lol done done and done * shakes hands with you *

Lol fair deal * takes leash and bag of lembas *

Muaahahahahaaaaaaaaaa,

Hahahaaaa a mating tortoise impression, i wont ask :huh:

Heheehee !!

Phew im verily hyperactive today :D:lol::D:lol:

* spins round on office chair *

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!

ummmm no one muahhahah didn't expect that did you :D no not really mmmmmm Hobbits and Men and Elves :P

If u don't bring me LOTr guests i will do my mating tortose impresssion for you its really good i promise!? :P

if u want that hanging over ur heads don't bring LOTR guests or do SM not respond well to toutise threats :unsure:

ummmm no one muahhahah didn't expect that did you :P no not really mmmmmm Hobbits and Men and Elves :lol:

If u don't bring me LOTr guests i will do my mating tortose impresssion for you its really good i promise!? :P

if u want that hanging over ur heads don't bring LOTR guests or do SM not respond well to toutise threats :rolleyes:

:P BRING ON THE MATINNG TORTOISE IMPRESSION !!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!

* puts on kinky music so you can do it *

Heheheeee :P:lol:

hmmm i have a picture some where but i can't find it at the mo *curses* i may have deleated it!

Dom and David Wenham and Sean Bean and Karl Urban and Elijah Wood and Sean Astin and Bernard Hill for C7!!!! Please please please :blush:

Hahaahaaaaaa, lotr you bad girl..YOU LIKE TO LOOK AT TORTOISE don't read, mods please delete !!!!!!!!!!!!!

* looks shocked * heheheee ;):o

Dom and David Wenham and Sean Bean and Karl Urban and Elijah Wood and Sean Astin and Bernard Hill for C7!!!! Please please please pretty pleeeeeeeeeease heheheee, sorry i couldnt be bothered typing it all out again lol.

:angry::P:P

hmmm i have a picture some where but i can't find it at the mo *curses* i may have deleated it!

Dom and David Wenham and Sean Bean and Karl Urban and Elijah Wood and Sean Astin and Bernard Hill for C7!!!! Please please please :blush:

Hahaahaaaaaa, lotr you bad girl..YOU LIKE TO LOOK AT TORTOISE don't read, mods please delete !!!!!!!!!!!!!

* looks shocked * heheheee :o:o

Dom and David Wenham and Sean Bean and Karl Urban and Elijah Wood and Sean Astin and Bernard Hill for C7!!!! Please please please pretty pleeeeeeeeeease heheheee, sorry i couldnt be bothered typing it all out again lol.

:lol::unsure::D

well i do prefere dom don't read, mods please delete :rolleyes: no tortoise don't read, mods please delete isn't my thing they just decided to get it on straight in front of me when i was at a zoo and it is really funny and i was crying and decided to rember the moment its really funny u should watch it *relizes she is a tortise don't read, mods please delete watcher* dammit :rolleyes:

Dom and David Wenham and Sean Bean and Karl Urban and Elijah Wood and Sean Astin and Bernard Hill for C7!!!!

and tortoise impressions for everyone 

*does another one* there just for you be honered :D

Dom and David Wenham and Sean Bean and Karl Urban and Elijah Wood and Sean Astin and Bernard Hill for C7!!!! Please please please :lol:

* looks shocked * heheheee :o:o

:unsure::D:D

well i do prefere dom don't read, mods please delete :rolleyes: no tortoise don't read, mods please delete isn't my thing they just decided to get it on straight in front of me when i was at a zoo and it is really funny and i was crying and decided to rember the moment its really funny u should watch it *relizes she is a tortise don't read, mods please delete watcher* dammit :rolleyes:

Dom and David Wenham and Sean Bean and Karl Urban and Elijah Wood and Sean Astin and Bernard Hill for C7!!!!

and tortoise impressions for everyone 

*does another one* there just for you be honered :P

Hahahaaaaaaaa seeeee!!!! lol thats ok though my dad took me to a lizard zoo place thing and yea well two lizards decided to get it on infront of my dad, but oh on it wasn't enough he had to make me look in at them !!!!!! * barfs *

Hahahahaaaa * thinks shes a lizard don't read, mods please delete watcher *

:o:blush::D

WOO DOM don't read, mods please delete !!! INFACT HOBBIT don't read, mods please delete !!! :o:o lol hehee