Remember to take food!

Noddy

I intend to take Sandwiches, snacks and drink as Iwill be spending all my money on autographs and stuff from dealers at the stalls.

I went to my local comic convention earlier this year and waited in a long line to see David Finch (a comic book artist) for about 4 hours, I had nothing to eat or drink so a kind lady bought me some food and drink free of charge. I of course said thank you and she stood in line for the artist.

:rolleyes:

Edited by BluebizzieB

well-expensive at LFCC last time

Do you mean more than Collectormania because the auto prices were at £15-£20 each and will there be more dealers as well as the regular dealers I saw at CM6??

:headscratch:

Well yeah, the whole thing in general is expensive. But in regards to the food/drinks on offer, we were pretty damn over-charged.

well-expensive at LFCC last time

Do you mean more than Collectormania because the auto prices were at £15-£20 each and will there be more dealers as well as the regular dealers I saw at CM6??

:headscratch:

Well yeah, the whole thing in general is expensive. But in regards to the food/drinks on offer, we were pretty damn over-charged.

Yea, but it's all about profit. It's like Alton Towers, they charge like £2 for a drink but you don't have much choice if you're thirsty.