Confused-need advice

Melde_Amy

im alllllways late 4 things, but it dont mean i dont wana b there, im just crap at time management, but the thing is, im late coz i like take longer gettin my stuff together at home, or i take longer findin clothes to wear (coz i dont plan things) i dont be late by like drinkin with mates longer than i shud etc

is he a pothead?? coz i went out with one of them, n they just seem to love on a different time altogether!

woah freudian slip there or what!!!

i typed love instead of live! lol

dear oh dear

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, Apart from two of my friends all my friends smoke weed and apart from me they are all constantly late. it must have something to do with it :blink:

its coz it wrecks ur brain, so u hav no sense of anything, like my ex boyf was constantly walkin out in front of buses, n i kept havin to grab him like lol coz he just didnt notice things

its coz it wrecks ur brain, so u hav no sense of anything, like my ex boyf was constantly walkin out in front of buses, n i kept havin to grab him like lol coz he just didnt notice things.

Don't wanna bring up any bad truths but maybe he has been wasted this whole time ever since he asked you out and isn't really sure it's what he really wants?

Edited by nicky

The way everyone I know works things is once someone asks you out and you say "yes", then you're b/f and g/f.

But that's only when you are a teenager. I'm really sorry if that's patronising but I really don't mean to come across that way...sorry, sorry, sorry.

When people my age (20s) ask a girl out on a date, I 'm asking for just that...not for them to be my girlfriend. Of course I always ask a girl out anticipating that it may turn into something more and maybe I do want them to be my girlfriend right from the start but I always acknowledge that we have to see how things go first. I know girls around my age would agree with me.

If I called every girl I'd ever been out with my "girlfreind", even if it was just one date,I'd be a total f*ckin'...well you get the idea. But seriously, if you went out with a guy a couple of times and then it finished would you still call him your ex or would he just be some guy you went out with a couple of times? And I don't think it makes a difference if you knew him for ages before or not.

Get rid hunny!!! The way I see it if your 'seeing' a guy you should be pretty high on his agenda (especially in the early days) And if he cant find the time to be with you hes obviously not worth it!

Oh and BTW Ive been seeing a guy for just over a week and I met his mates yesterday and he called me his girlfriend :lol: Bless him! I dont think Id call him my boyf yet tho....hmm dunno its a tough one is that!! Ive seen him every day since we first met and feel as if Ive known him forever!! Its weird innit!!!

BTW Ive been seeing a guy for just over a week and I met his mates yesterday and he called me his girlfriend :lol: Bless him! I dont think Id call him my boyf yet tho....hmm dunno its a tough one is that!!

That's only happened to me once 2 yrs ago. I'd been seeing her a week and didn't fancy her that much and then she introduced me to a girl as her boyfriend. I was seeing her as I was intersted in who she was but had not commited myself. I did not like being her "boyfriend" cos at the time I was still "playing the field" and obviously didn't feel the same way about her, she was 21 and Belgian.

Edited by nicky

BTW Ive been seeing a guy for just over a week and I met his mates yesterday and he called me his girlfriend :lol: Bless him! I dont think Id call him my boyf yet tho....hmm dunno its a tough one is that!!

That's only happened to me once 2 yrs ago. I'd been seeing her a week and didn't fancy her that much and then she introduced me to a girl as her boyfriend. I was seeing her as I was intersted in who she was but had not commited myself. I did not like being her "boyfriend" cos at the time I was still "playing the field" and obviously didn't feel the same way about her, she was 21 and Belgian.

What are you like???

I know what you mean though mate! Its such a drama over a little word tho but you gotta be careful you dont hurt anyones feelings!!!

its coz it wrecks ur brain, so u hav no sense of anything, like my ex boyf was constantly walkin out in front of buses, n i kept havin to grab him like lol coz he just didnt notice things.

Don't wanna bring up any bad truths but maybe he has been wasted this whole time ever since he asked you out and isn't really sure it's what he really wants?

wait a second, were u talkin bowt amy's fella or mine there?????

Well I spoke to him on saturday and aparently he was in the bus station (Where I was meant to meet him) and he walked up and down but didnt see me. Personally I dont get how it could have happened. But then we had a really nice chat after it and Im still with him.

Im not sure when Im gonna see him next what with me being all schooly and him being all workie.

Ive been going out with this guy Joe for about two weeks and everytime I meet him he's late. When we were supposed to be going to the cinema he was late so we missed the film. Then a couple of daysl later I missed a band I wanted to see because he was doing shots with his friends. Then on thursday I was meeting him in the pub and he was 40 mins late.

Now today I've got toothache and a load of school work to do, but I thought Id still make the effort to go and spend time with him. So I got itno town and waited 20 mins for him. After that I got bored and kinda annoyed so I decided that I was gonna go home.

But now Im home and not as annoyed Im thinking maybe I was being kinda unresonable and should have waited longer or found a payphone and called him (I had no credit). What do you think?

I don't think its unreasonable at all...if he has the indecency to turn up late every bloody time you meet, then its about time he gets a taste of his own medicine!!

Blimey, someone needs to whip his ass into gear!!! Go you :o

i think you should give taste of his medicine and show how it feels. But i think might sound nasty but if hes showing up alte and doing ashots instead of meeting you hes scum! he abviously doesnt think of you as much as you think of him. what should do is treate him like shi##! sorry really hate it when people are nasty and disrespectful etc towards women!

:wub: