27 Guests Announced

GoldenGreen

As 30 is normally the given number, pehaps there are still 3 more Film guests to come !

The line-up is looking pretty good, especially with recent additions, but who else would you like to see take those last three spots ?

to be honest i wouldn't include the alien quadroligy guests myself as i see them as a different thing. the reunions are always excluded in the thirty geusts thing.

and we need way more guests from the movies to make it a reunion. also two or three MAJOR guests. read: paxton, biehn, henriksen etc.....

for the others: either major cult icons or rare movie/ tv series stars wich are hard to get.

personally i would be happy to see the likes of robert patrick, bruce campbell, rutger hauer, kelly hu or rebecca romijn, terry farrell, colm meany, jason isaacs, michael keaton, bernard hill etc.....

Oh, the rumours start on the 'possible announcement in the next 7 days.' Aspen claims to know that there is gonna be a guest announcement soon. Read it and make of it what you will. The one clue that was given was pretty cryptic but i have a few ideas...