Leanne_mk

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh he'll be back!

The veil.....what is that?!!

She REALLY meant to write:

'Sirius fell behind the veil and had some dinner with some friends and said he'd be on the morning train back to Hogwarts'

:P

lololololololololololol :( i like that idea

personally i think that maybe the death eaters go to privitt drive and kill off the dursleys which leaves harry screwed for protection coz of the whole thing to do eith lily's blood AND we get to see how harry really feels about them.....

maybe he'll move into the Burrow!

:D so long as ron, hermione,seamus,hagrid,McGonagall,dumbledore, LUPIN, luna, neville or harry, i'm happy....well there'll probably be tears but not too many

Oh, Sirius have to come back..I think he could save Harry from some dangerous place..He comes with..aamm..well I don't know and then he saves harry ..that in the last book..yep..and then They'll live happily ever after with each other :)

..of course Harry has got a girlfriend..but I don't know who she is :lol:

Sorry..I don't have a good imagination :wub:

lololololololololololol :lol: i like that idea

personally i think that maybe the death eaters go to privitt drive and kill off the dursleys which leaves harry screwed for protection coz of the whole thing to do eith lily's blood AND we get to see how harry really feels about them.....

maybe he'll move into the Burrow!

:lol: so long as ron, hermione,seamus,hagrid,McGonagall,dumbledore, LUPIN, luna, neville or harry, i'm happy....well there'll probably be tears but not too many

The Dursley's being killed is a very strong possibility. Maybe not Dudley (he can go live with Aunt Marge!), but I wouldn't be shocked if Mr and Mrs Dursley were killed, as a way to Harry.

Dumbledore has made such a big deal about the Dursley's sort of protecting Harry in their own way.

I really don't think JK would kill Harry, Ron or Hermione, but everyone else is fair game! B):lol:

DEAD DURSELYS oooooooooooooooooooooo maybe Petunia will be more understanding to Harry now and ooooooooooo do something brave like OMLN she might be the next sacrifice for Harry...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm -ponders this-

An interesting plot might be if Dumbledore dies and somehow Malfoys dad becomes headteacher.

I'd quite like malfoy to go that way we cant be subjected to his bad hair in future films anymore. Only want him gone for his hair though.

Harry could do a buffy and die(multiple times maybe?) and have hermione bring him back to life!!

lol! Omln evil Lucius running Hogwarts argh! I'm sure that Gryffindor would kick off about it for a start and Fred and George would just have to come back and cause more trouble for him than they did for Umbridge!

lol! Omln evil Lucius running Hogwarts argh! I'm sure that Gryffindor would kick off about it for a start and Fred and George would just have to come back and cause more trouble for him than they did for Umbridge!

Love your idea :huh::huh:

think of the money she could make if she wrote abt 5 different endings 1 for fans of each spersific character! lol

in book 6 i think that either Lupin Dumbledore or one of Harrys crew excluding ron or hermionie

and in book 7 all bets are off anyone including the main 3 could die

i think she mite choose to kill the main three all of them and hear me out here so she wont get pressured into writing either

RON WEASLEY & Ect books

or

HERMIONIE GRANGER & ECT books

I think you can have too much of a good thing as well, I mean at the end of book 7 that's it...there should be no more Hogwarts, I mean the amount of fan fics that can be written for the characters should be enough, just as long as Neville and the Weasley's minus Percy live I'll be happy.

Think..there's no hogwarts after the 7th book :o:o

What am I supposed to do then!? :lol: I have to read aaaaal the books again :rolleyes: And then there's no new comin' out :(

How are we supposed to live like this..no new potters ;) Omg. That's the end.. so the end :lol: