Favourite quotes

paretha

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm....i think most of the books and films are cool and there are lotsa quotes i love (especially the rude interps!)

I guess one of my most fav is film 3 in divination ron reading harry's tea leaves

"you're gunna suffer but, you'll be happy about it"

hehehehehehe! :rolleyes:B)B):D:D

something like that.

gets me every time!! :P

my favourite quote at the moment is from order of the pheonix

fred or george saying

'i think we should have got Es in all of our owls because we exceeded expactations by showing up'

fred n george r so cool!

plus james (who plays fred!) is gorgeous and such a sweetheart!

oh lord!! theer are just too many.

but my favourite paragraph from the books is in ootp. i dont have a copy with me rite now because i am in my uni library but its something about the appreciation the teachers show harry after he releases his article in the quibbler...

professor flitwick pressed a box of sugar mice to him and said shhhhhhh. professor sprout gave harry 10 points for passing her the watering can and professor tralawney announced to a very suprised harry that he was infact going to live to a ripe old age, become minister of magic and have 12 children.

hahahahahaha!!! something lke that.

it really makes me smile. i just grin from ear to ear everytime i read it. poor harry goes from not having any support with no one believing him..... to that!! its great! sooo uplifting!!!

=x=

'you're a woman harry!' sorry! makes me laugh so (french and saunders comic relief thing!)

I love the conversation that Harry has with Nearly headless nick at the end of OotP about ghosts and then with luna (basically i love the final chapter of the book!)

Damn straight that's funny!

Lamb and I we're talking last night and came up with some really funny ones and I can't remember them now! Ron definetly has some great lines and so do the twins, I also really loved

'But you can't cancel Quidditch!' both in the books and films!

I have loads of favourite quotes and funnily enuf they're all ron's !!! :blush:

my top has to be in OotP on the train to hogwarts when they're talking about giving detentions to Crabbe an Goyle:

ron screwed his face into an impression of goyle (or crabbe) writing and sed "i must not look like a baboon"

it's not perfect coz i haven't got a book handy. :angel: cracks me up!!!

Right on re-reading book three today, page 51 must be quote almost in full!

Percy, however, held out his hand solemnly as though he and Harry had never met and said, "Harry how nice to see you."

"Hello, Percy," said Harry, trying not to laugh.

"I hope you're well?" said Percy pompously, shaking hands. It was rather like being introduced to the mayor.

"Very well, thanks-"

"Harry!" said Fred, elbowing Percy out of the way and bowing deeply. "Simply splendid to see you, old boy-"

"Marvellous," said George, pushing Fred aside and seizing Harry's hand in turn. "Absolutely spiffing."

Percy scowled.

"That's enough, now," said Mrs Weasley.

"Mum!" said Fred, as though he'd only just spotted her, and seized her hand, too. "How really corking to see you-"

and on page 109

"We've got three superb Chasers."

Wood pointed at Alicia Spinnet, Angelina Johnson and Katie Bell.

"We've got two unbeatable Beaters."

"Stop it, Oliver, you're embarassing us," said Fred and George Weasley together, pretending to blush.

"And we're got a Seeker who has never failed to win us a match!" Wood rumbled, glaring at Harry with a kind of furious pride. "And me," he added, as an afterthought.

"We think you're very good, too, Oliver," said George.

"Cracking Keeper." said Fred.

"The point is," Wood went on, resuming his pacing, "the Quidditch Cup should have had our name on it these last two years. Ever since Harry joined the team, I've thought the thing was in the bag. But we haven't got it, and this year's the last chance we'll get to finally see our name on the thing..."

Wood spoke so dejectedly that even Fred and George looked sympathetic.

"Oliver, this year's our year." said Fred.

"We'll do it, Oliver!" said Angelina.

"Defintely," said Harry.

I like when Draco says 'I didn't know you could read' to Crabbe or Goyle (can't remember which one lol) in COS.

Maybe it's the way that Tom delivers it.

God, I'd forgotten about that. That really was hilarious, and brilliantly delivered :P.

I'm now trying to remember the ones I came up with when talking to Tippin, because we had some great ones...

"I reckon we should have got Es in all our OWLs, because we exceeded expectations just by turning up."

Heh. Gotta love those twins. But not as much as Tippin. She loves them a little too much.

"Can I have a look at Uranus, Lavender?"

I DON'T LOVE THEM TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

book 4 page 618 (page reference)

Mrs Weasley screamed and leapt back from the bed.

"Sirius Black!" she shrieked, pointing at him.

"Mum, shut up!"Ron yelled