Spooky games?!?

mortal_fairy

you lie someone down and try to make them as relaxed as possible....then 4 people sit around him or her and place their index and their middle finger of each hand underneath the person, then one person starts to tell a scary story in which the chosen person in the middle dies...

The person then has to imagine what they would feel like if they died, then everyone else starts to chant 'light as a feather stiff as a board' over and over again, untill they gently feel the person lifting up off the ground.....

he he

you lie someone down and try to make them as relaxed as possible....then 4 people sit around him or her and place their index and their middle finger of each hand underneath the person, then one person starts to tell a scary story in which the chosen person in the middle dies...

The person then has to imagine what they would feel like if they died, then everyone else starts to chant 'light as a feather stiff as a board' over and over again, untill they gently feel the person lifting up off the ground.....

he he

hee hee... you really oughta get tickets for Derren Brown... you would LOVE it!!!!! :blink:

eee.. i see ghosts *shudders* they like my room.... i saw my best friends old best friend.. he died. and i dont even know him and he was in my room while i waas being sick one day/. and i told her, and the gfuy i described looked exactly like him when he died... :lol: scary

no.. but she doesnt like my room.. wonder why. she likes me though :huh: but my other cat doesnt like me. i dont like him either. hes fat!

hmm ahmmmmm ahhmmmmmmmmmmmm

she hisses at my other cat tho.. hes her son.. hes ugly!

My Great,Great Grandmother was the last women in this country to be tried for witchcraft. She used to make ectoplasm come out of her nose,mouth and it would then take on the form of a person or object. She used to do several seances up and down the country. On top of that during the 2nd world war, she predicted the downfall of a naval ship, it was because of this true premontion that she was arrested. They are people who are curently campaigning for her to receive a Royal Pardon.

I have seen two ghosts and have had a few premonition dreams, (my other half can vouch for them)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So there ya go, thats my ghosty story thingy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:huh:

oooohhh!!! very sppooky. thats pretty cool about your great great gran tho!!!

iv seen a few spooks.. but i dont liek to think about it. lol.. i think im schitzophrenic. haha! i ahve the warning signs.. and i see things :huh: i think someone should save me :D

im joking yeah *cheesus*

WOW that is cool about ure nan and the witchcraft thing! i had my sleep over last night, we tried to light as a feather game it didnt work cause we were laughing! lol my friend had this ritual goddess kit , which you had to do littl ethings like, light inscence, moisturise your skin and stuff, then you had to fill this little box with wishes and dreams, i put elijah in there but , i doubt it will come true! lol

rarararar.. very freaky :lol:

i think my house is possessed tho... hehehe.............. i have a cat

lol im just reading the posts again havent got through them all but this just made me laugh seriously i dunno what made u put the cat in there lol it just made me laugh,

anyway its really cool about your great great grandmother (just read the other posts)

i havent seen any ghosts although i swear my house is haunted i was in the bathroom the other day n non one else was in the house but i know what it soudns like when someone walks past the room n it sounded like somone wlaked past the door i seriously thought we were being robvbed but it turned out no one was there

i ahve deja vu type stuff only i kinda have dreams about the stuff but dont remember but then maybe a few seconds b4 it happens it comes into my head n then it happens n i know whats gonna happen around me that hasnt happened in a while though

i havent seen any ghosts although i swear my house is haunted i was in the bathroom the other day n non one else was in the house but i know what it soudns like when someone walks past the room n it sounded like somone wlaked past the door i seriously thought we were being robvbed but it turned out no one was there

That could simply be the wood in the floorboards contracting and expanding. We get that in our house.