Party was a shambles

I was led to believe by the advertising that there would be Guests at the Party that would not be at the main Collectormania6 Event - there were none!

Where was the A-Team van that was promised?

Where were the goodie-bags?

Where were the games?

Where was the FUN?

We had to pay £45 to get in (me, my wife and our 12 year old daughter) and got nothing out of it.

I thought it was impossible to throw together something as disorganised as the C6 Event - but the Party managed it.

C6 was terrible - everyone was being thrown out of queues to let shoppers past - even when they'd queued for HOURS.

But the Guests were good to meet :)

Even though - we all swore to never attend another event organised by Showmasters again - and that was after the first 10 minutes :P

Sorry you feel this however there are many threads about the party

Find the most popular one here: The Party Thread

It's sad to say the party wasn't what most people were expecting although there are mixed opinions.

Hope that helps!

Cheers for the info - I'm new to this Forum :P

No problem! Everyone on here will only help you (if anything.)

C6 was terrible - everyone was being thrown out of queues to let shoppers past - even when they'd queued for HOURS.

That was always gonna be the problem with having it in a shopping centre and at the weekend as well, thats why I like LFCC keeps the gawpers away!

You know I have to sorta agree. I did have a good time but it was because we made it fun. I was very disapointed to realise that for £15 I got nothing at the party- what exactly was I paying for?

The band was very good but after nearly getting bottled by a very drunk idiot I decided to leave the crowd and thats when it went down hill. We went downstairs hoping to see the guests- where were they? I badly wanted to see Thomas and bless his little heart he turned up at about 11pm. After chatting with him and getting photo's we went back upstairs. Saw a couple of HP guests and decided to leave!

The party could of been so much better but sadly it wasn't. The only thing that made it for me was seeing Thomas and chatting with Adam the rest of the band- other wise I hate to say it.....it sucked big style!

i think something like that has to have been a very hard thing to organise, and seeing as it was the first one of this kinda that showmaster have done they had nothing to work from.

i think things from there can only get better (scuse the cliche) but its unfair to say that it is a badly run event altogether. showmasters work their asses off for it and so do the crew.

people were not moved out of queues... people were told not to stand around in the way cuz other people needed to get through.

I actually LIKED the party.

Admittedly, not everything advertised was there...not sure how entirely legal that was...but that's beside the point.

You'd pay fifteen pounds to get into a club where I live, so i don't think it was that big a deal to pay it for the party. nobody complained about paying £15 for the talks, which only lasted an hour.

Six and a half hours for fifteen pounds...i'd say that was more than reasonable.

I'll admit at first I really didn't enjoy myself but it's only what you make of it at the end of the day. I moved between rooms but at about 11 I went back upstairs and joined two of my friends and we had a great time and I really enjoyed it.

Sorry you feel this however there are many threads about the party

Find the most popular one here: The Party Thread

It's sad to say the party wasn't what most people were expecting although there are mixed opinions.

Hope that helps!

Cheers for the info - I'm new to this Forum :lol:

Hey Kev!!! May I welcome you to this forum ;) I remember you very well, you asked Brent to sign to bighairykev! I thought that was really funny :lol: again welcome to the forum dude :P

Davey

I'll admit at first I really didn't enjoy myself but it's only what you make of it at the end of the day. I moved between rooms but at about 11 I went back upstairs and joined two of my friends and we had a great time and I really enjoyed it.

mainly cause we were very drunk chick :angry:

mainly cause we were very drunk chick :angry:

Speak for yourself I didn't even have that much to drink I doubt I was even tipsy lol