Autograph prices

Bohan

Hi Showmasters

Could you please let the fans know in advance how much autographs are going to be the same as you did with the early c6 update on prices.

Also could you let people know if certain actors will not pose for photos, as you obviously know because it must be in theit contract or something. It's very annoying to turn up on the day and find out that certain guests do not want photos done!

Also are there any plans to lower the cost for personal items to be signed? Your excuse on why auto prices are fixed at collectormania is because of free entry. Well we pay to get into this one, so will there be lower prices on personal items to be signed if we buy one of your 8x10's. I have like 5 items to get signed by carl weathers, but wont bother if it's gonna be like £20 per item!

Thanks in advance

Ant

Yep, a cheaper price for personal items would be most welcome as I want an 8x10 photo from each of the Atlantis guests but also want my Atlantis print which I bought on Saturday signed by them and even though I will get it signed no matter the cost, having it signed for maybe £5 less each would enable me to have more money available to meet other guests B)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...