~*~*The C6 Photo Thread!!!!*~*~

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres so photos of mine lol!

its kiret! mwhahaha she will kill me for posting this!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/par...ha/DSCN2046.jpg

this is me(on the right) marbles, and dcpgirl!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/par...ha/DSCN2036.jpg

its very scary!

You should be very glad that I am in a good mood otherwie you would ake up tomorrow moidered. I hate that photo, it was reallywindy. I don't really look like that btw, It was my body double. Yes, really. And if you say Stand by your man one more time I will get a shotgun and shoot you in the toe! Muahahahahaha (don't mind me I'm not that murderous, just where Paretha in concerned) :wub:

:jason: i look insane @_@;;; uwaaa

You are insaine!

kiret: stand by your man! *sings* mwhahaha im going to be killed now! yayness! you both look fine in the pictures, don't be silly billys! hehehehe

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! *stab stab* :jason:

• Moderators
Vido: Purpleness!!!! It wont be at c7 though!!! But I shall!!!! Crisis over, work-wise! :uhoh:

You can't pet Toto anymore either!!!!!

:lol: awww, well as much as I love the purpleness, obviously the person inside is more important! :lol:

yay for u and C7 ;):D

Vido: Purpleness!!!! It wont be at c7 though!!! But I shall!!!! Crisis over, work-wise!  :rolleyes:

You can't pet Toto anymore either!!!!!

:D awww, well as much as I love the purpleness, obviously the person inside is more important! :unsure:

yay for u and C7 :o:D

I know! But I can't come the Friday! But hopefull y will be staying Sat night, sun night and mon night!!!! Rock on!!!!

*Stabs msn, just to make sure!* violent-smiley-046.gif

Edited by Lady of The Realm