Farscape Guests for C7

bored_now

i'd have to agree with this thread...Farscape guests would be such a fantasic idea...Gigi and Anthony are such a blast and Lani's a laugh

i'm currently catching up with everything i've missed before the big episode comes out. i've just watched 20 eps in season 3 one straight after the other...tired now more tomorrow lol

found a funny music vid too about Scorpi to the Grinch music ll

i'd have to agree with this thread...Farscape guests would be such a fantasic idea...Gigi and Anthony are such a blast and Lani's a laugh

I get the feeling we've met the same cast members, you're right about those 3, what a blast!

:unsure: Too right!!

Farscape guests please, SM!! I would be happy with anyone seriously - although I would LOVE Anth Simcoe, David Franklin, Lani Tupu, Ben Browder, Claudia Black, Virginia Hey, Raelee Hill, Tamy MacIntosh, Wayne Pygram, ANYONE!!! (Would say Gigi and Jonathan - but I've already met them. :lol:)

Bianca Chiminello?

Purty please? :lol:

Any one think they might start promoting the peacekeeper wars? might be good for a guest!

Edit, forgot I was in the C7 thread and not the LFCC2 thread! perhaps the dates won't be so good now!! (Promoting wise!!!)

Edited by stinkyberm

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...