Thomas Robins

OMG i thought you wasn't there!!!

He was lovely as usual, I so loved seeing him again. And if ya reading Thomas......

Thankyou so much for being so lovely to us yet again. I hope your little girl likes the hat and has fun on Holloween too.

I hope you come back soon to us "crazy" lot. And no word of a lie you made our weekend yet again and we have a very special place for you in our hearts.

Heres my fav pic of us, it was from the party- I still can't believe I missed you on the bucking Bronco, I so could of done better then 34 seconds aswell :lol:;)

katieandthomasparty2.jpg

Lets see some more pics aswell, come on guys get posting...

As usual Thomas was great. Love that guy :D

if your reading this Thomas

Thx again for a great weekend, as always you where so friendly :D hope too see you again very soon.

Luv Kelle

P.S remember its sweets not lollies :lol:

Us%20and%20Thomas.JPG

omg Kelle , I love our piccy..... :( but i miss him so much already. I do hope hes having a very safe journey home back to his family.

lmao and yes Thomas remember its Sweetie not lollies :wub::lol::P

Edited by KT171

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATIE!

YOU WERE MENTIONED IN THE TALK LMAO!

Can't quite remember why - some question to do with obsessive fans (hahahahahaha) and Thomas was like "What's her name oh yes......Katie!" HOW FUNNY IS THAT!!!! I of course shouted out GO KATIE seeing as you wasn't in the talk (you missed a treat love - Callum took Miranda Otto's chair on stage next to Thomas and became one of the "bro's"!) and I was a TINY bit embarrassed as we were sitting by Bob Anderson's Wife and Daughter and Eowyn had done the worlds smeeliest poo and her crap mom didn't have any nappies with her...........

BUT Thomas Robbins has now made the top of Callum's fav people list - I've a smashing photo of him strangling Callum (actually it's ALL of them strangling Callum!) and I'll put it up as soon as I can upload it.

Thomas you sweetheart, thanks Bro!

Lisa, Callum and Baby Eowyn.

P.S What you girls like with THOSE hats! x x :unsure:

:blush::D:unsure::blink::P Okay now I feel soooo embarrassed!!!!! I really wish I cud of come but i didn't even have a tenner to my name.

Omg i can't believe he mentioned me , im so embarrassed- i thought I had scared him and now Im thinking I have :huh:

It was great to see you again aswell Lisa, good on ya Callum aswell!!! but if i was there I would of been fighting you for the seat lmao.

Oh boy do i pity myself lmao :blush::blush:

Edited by KT171

K ive woken up this morning and post con blues have seriously hit me :D

I miss the chuckles we had with Thomas :lol:

Its a pity you couldn't come Rachie, It was a brilliant weekend even though I was ill for most of it lol

Im not sure if you will know the Rasmus even if I tell you bout them. They are only just coming t the USA. Heres a piccy of them anyway- by the way you wouldn't believe the amount of guests that asked me who they were lmao, the best was trying to explan them to Adam from the Buffy lot lmao.

New_Image5.jpg

Don't tell me he kissed someone else at the talk again? lmfaoooo

I was the person he kissed at CC back in March lmao. Oh those memories are still with me. It was one the funniest things ever!!

Hes my pic fom it...

Comic_con_2004.jpg

A small msg to Mrs Robins: Sorry for posting this pic again :P Your a very lucky lady to have such a lovely hubby hehehehe :D

Edited by KT171

He really was lovely, wasn't he? My friends and i kept bumping into him over the weekend, when he went for lunch or finished for the day and at the party. So when i went over for the autograph on Sunday, i got the "Oh it's you again!" with a very cheerful smile! :rolleyes:^_^

I bumped into him a couple of times during the day too, you know I do believe Thomas is the only man that can make me go all coy and shy lmao

:D:lol: Ive just read how much your kiss went for this time £110- good god its a bloody good job I wasn't there lmao

Edited by KT171

i doubt he would get big headed he is way to down to earth....

he is such a sweetheart...

*hugs thomas for being so lovely and kind*

110... wow... well... you know how i feel about a certain person...

i would have paid twice that for just a moment with him...

*sigh*

but what thomas said to me on the sat day... that makes me feel good..though i was paranoid for a while!

i miss them already!

hugs

Andrea xx

i met him for the first time.

he was really sweet. i was talking to him about peter jackson and i told him that i wanted to be a director when i was older and he wrote "look forward to seeing your films".

if thats not inspiration i dont no what is! :huh: