Who was the worst guest you met

FON

Adam Busch. He wasn't very nice to me or Nat this morning. He basically said hi and that was it and ignored us, he turned to someone else and ignored us. But then again Porky (Pork_fat) did fart about with the camera for a while so that probably annoyed him and wee little bit. But Nat says he could have still talked to us, but NO!!!

Adam Busch. He wasn't very nice to me or Nat this morning. He basically said hi and that was it and ignored us, he turned to someone else and ignored us. But then again Porky (Pork_fat) did fart about with the camera for a while so that probably annoyed him and wee little bit. But Nat says he could have still talked to us, but NO!!!

Adam is usualy ok, he did only fly in on wed or thurs though, can be a miserable bugger at times, although i have never known him to be rude.

was he that bad?

Adam is usualy ok, he did only fly in on wed or thurs though, can be a miserable bugger at times, although i have never known him to be rude.

was he that bad?

Basically yes, fair enough he wasn't looking forwards to the long weekend but it was like 10am when we saw him. I mean I've been up since 4am and I know I'm not signing autos or anything but I've been very hyper it would have been nice to see just one smile

Adam Busch for me as well, was more interested in talking to his mates and others about the band than paying any attention to paying visiters... As soon as he saw it was Buffy stuff I was getting signed I think he lost all interest.. oh well, nothing too bad though = had worse......JoeP

adam was funny with me i have my autos signed to maz my nickname and i was like a not i a for apple and then whe i met danny he was a bit puzzled so adam shout a for apple lol, to danny he saiid u see we had this convosation, but he was nice i still liked tom the most. :blink:

sounds like you had fun Charisma! any idea where the guys are gonna be tomorrow, and how long the Q's were today, i need to speak to Adams brother and dont wanna spend an hour looking for him! lol

Px

...OI!

that camera is the devil, I tell ya!

:headscratch:

I may have been lucky, but I haven't had a bad experience with any of them. And I've got quite a few pics of the lovely Stacy Keibler as well :wub::o

So, what else to do in MK for the next (probably) 2 hours while waiting to get to Billy Boyd having got everyone else I need to get. Any suggestions? At the moment I'm in the spiritual home of the forum - the Internet Cafe in Xcape!!

I look forward to seeing your photos later.

How busy is it. What are the queues like for Carrie, Billy dee and billy boyd. Are the minor starwars guests very busy

Carrie's queue was miles long by 9am. I was lucky and got ticket number 009 :wub: When I went back to meet her a little later they weren't giving out any more tickets!!

Billy Boyd is up to about ticket 220 and out to lunch til 2pm. I've got a low 300s ticket so I can't see me getting to meet him much before 3pm at the earliest. Billy Dee is sat next to Carrie, but I get him yesterday so haven't really noticed his queue today. The minor SW guests appear to be flowing smoothly.

Anything else? I'm gonna be on here for about another half hour.

Edited by Banished_From_Rohan

Any chance you can take a photo of bob anderson and the luke double for me. I ordered a load of autgraphs wil MSPG as I'm not able to attend due to ill health. I forgot to order Bob Anderson, the luke double and Royd Tolken.

I was at C5 and I'm gutted I'm not there. Sounds like your having great fun, you lucky thing.

Fon

Any chance you can take a photo of bob anderson and the luke double for me. I ordered a load of autgraphs wil MSPG as I'm not able to attend due to ill health. I forgot to order Bob Anderson, the luke double and Royd Tolken.

I was at C5 and I'm gutted I'm not there. Sounds like your having great fun, you lucky thing.

Fon

Fon. I'll do my best for you mate. Bob should be relatively easy. Haven't looked for the stunt double so I've no idea where he is, and Royd may prove a little difficult unless I can sneak one while I'm in the queue for Billy Boyd. If not I have a pic of me with him if you want a copy of that. Do you want me to get you Bob's autograph? There's no virtual queue for him. If so pls post back within the next 10 mins and tell me what sort of pic you want.

If you could get bobs autograph for me that would be great. I can pay by cheque or paypal. Any starwars photo of bob would be great.

Fon

Edited by FON