Bad day, very bad day

Right wll where to start, most of my Callisto costume has fallen apart, the shoulder bells have gone bye bye and my knee guards are fooked.

I forgot my liquid latex so my granddad was going to send me some but NO!!! he decided that it was too much hassle and couldn't be bothered.

So two of my costumes are now ruined and I'm really miffed off.

Oh and guess who turned up to C6, the "lovely" Daniel Logan.

Right well right now I'm wearing my callisto skirt and boots and my International Rescue top and I look like $h1t so I can't be bothered to go see any more guests, wait I've not seen any yet either.

So like I said bad day very bad day.

If you see some random girl curled up on a bench crying its probably me..come say hi, just dont poke me I might hit back

Right wll where to start, most of my Callisto costume has fallen apart, the shoulder bells have gone bye bye and my knee guards are fooked.

I forgot my liquid latex so my granddad was going to send me some but NO!!! he decided that it was too much hassle and couldn't be bothered.

Right well right now I'm wearing my callisto skirt and boots and my International Rescue top and I look like $h1t so I can't be bothered to go see any more guests, wait I've not seen any yet either.

If you see some random girl curled up on a bench crying its probably me..come say hi, just dont poke me I might hit back

Shame about the costume me, Too Tall and my mate thought it was good!

Does that mean Mystique iso off the menu now?

:D

Awwwww :D

I'm sure the rest of the weekend will be much better, and the partaaaaaaaaaaaaay :D

I got ya badges for you by the way hun, but I ran out so I've only got one of each of two of them if that makes any sense :D:D

Kilty I can't remember if you have my number or not but txt Andy to get my number and txt me when you get to MK and we can meet up.

Thanks Maxi and Bex I will see you tonite Bex just in the internet cafe in the Xscape right now heading to get some food soon then to bowling and for lots to drink. Maxi will see you tomorrow then I guess.

I'll be Evil Willow tomorrow and Jay from Jay and Silent Bob so look out for me and come say hi.

Not just yet Buff my granddad has tried to send it and hopefully it will get here tomorrow so fingers crosses maties!!

Kilty I can't remember if you have my number or not but txt Andy to get my number and txt me when you get to MK and we can meet up.

Thanks Maxi and Bex I will see you tonite Bex just in the internet cafe in the Xscape right now heading to get some food soon then to bowling and for lots to drink. Maxi will see you tomorrow then I guess.

I'll be Evil Willow tomorrow and Jay from Jay and Silent Bob so look out for me and come say hi.

Not just yet Buff my granddad has tried to send it and hopefully it will get here tomorrow so fingers crosses maties!!

Hope I cheered you up anyways!

See you tomorrow with your favourite guy! :angry:

:D:D

Sorry to hear you had such a bad day, I think we passed you adjusting the Callisto costume, thought you looked great. Then again it could have been someone else :angry: . Anyway I hope you have a much better day tomorrow and Sunday - dont get yourself too down, have a bevvy tonight and chill. Enjoy....

I don't have yours but I'm pretty sure you have mine. Andy asked me a while ago if it was OK that he'd given it to you. You'll see him at the bowling won't you? :o

im hoping i got the right person...

You went to another convention as Gabrielle, and when i saw you on saturday night, you were outside near the Knight Rider car that someone had made, and shivering like hell! i put my shirt round you and made you a bit warmer!

Is that you??

if so, Hello! ^_^ Hope you have a good end to the weekend!