some questions about C4

inos

Hi it's me Ineke, the Belgian girl again.

Thank you all for the information about Collectormania, but I've got some other questions too.

1.We're planning too go to England for the weekend (and maby Friday too, I hope) and we're planning to go to the exhibition of lotr in the science museum too, but is it better to stay in London or in Milton Keynes if you want to go to collectormania?

2.If it's better to stay in Milton Keynes, are there any hotels?

3.At what time collectormania opens and at what time it closes?

4. At what time the guests arrive?

5.What's the best time you can go?

6.Do you have to buy something?

7.Is an autograph really so expensive? (15 pounds?)

8.Do you have to pay for each autograph?

9.Can you give the guests a present?

10.How many photo's are you aloud to take because I'm planning to go with my friend, so we want one with her and the guest and one with me. But is it aloud to take two photo's?

11.How long do you have to wait untill its your turn to meet the guest?

12.What do you have to say to the guest?

13.I definitly want to see the hobbits of lotr, but are they all coming on the same day?

Please answer my questions!!

some answers... hope they help.

3) The doors usully open around 8am

4)Anytime from 9am

5) Early i say.. maybe before 8 am

6) You only have to pay for the autograph

7) the prices could be between £10 -£20

8) Yes you have to pay for each one

9) It up to you what you what you take

10) depends on how busy they are

11) Anything from 10 mins - 6 hours

12) Say what you like

13) I hope they come on the same day.

Hope this is a bit of a help

• Moderators
Hi it's me Ineke, the Belgian girl again.

Thank you all for the information about Collectormania, but I've got some other questions too.

1.We're planning too go to England for the weekend (and maby Friday too, I hope) and we're planning to go to the exhibition of lotr in the science museum too, but is it better to stay in London or in Milton Keynes if you want to go to collectormania?

2.If it's better to stay in Milton Keynes, are there any hotels?

3.At what time collectormania opens and at what time it closes?

4. At what time the guests arrive?

5.What's the best time you can go?

6.Do you have to buy something?

7.Is an autograph really so expensive? (15 pounds?)

8.Do you have to pay for each autograph?

9.Can you give the guests a present?

10.How many photo's are you aloud to take because I'm planning to go with my friend, so we want one with her and the guest and one with me. But is it aloud to take two photo's?

11.How long do you have to wait untill its your turn to meet the guest?

12.What do you have to say to the guest?

13.I definitly want to see the hobbits of lotr, but are they all coming on the same day?

Please answer my questions!!

1. U'd be better off staying in MK if ur going to Collectormania, that way u can get in early and make sure u get the tickets for the popular people :P and so u'll definitely see them. I mean there's no rush to get into the LOTR exhibition at the Science Museum so u'd be better off travelling down there ...

2. There's a whole section dedicated to this with numbers etc check that out! :D Travel, Hotels etc!

3. Yeah around 8am from what I know, so if u wanna get there early I'd suggest something like that.

4. I guess a lil bit later than what it opens but i'm sure queues will start early.

5. As early as possible to be honest, which will be easy enough if u stay in MK, not as easy from London.

6. You pay for the 'picture' that they give u to get signed. That's all.

7. The autograph is usually £10 or £15 i think, £20 for usually the most popular ones that u wudnt find newhere else.

8. You HAVE to pay for the autographs, and i think u can get a personal item or two done aswell. Some guests if not so busy will let ya have pics taken with them without buying autographs if they're nice enough.

9. Yep a lot of people do that, and the guests are usually very happy and appreciative.

10. You can take as many as u want from a distance I guess, and obviously once u get up to the guest then it's up to them what they want to pose for etc but they're usually more than happy to do whatever u want seeing as u paid £15 for it! Guess it depends on how busy they are etc .. as to how much u can chat to them n all that :D

11. The best thing to do is ask the person handing tickets out for a rough estimate, they'll know how fast the people are going through. Obviously u'll be able to tell who's the most popular ones from the number of the ticket u get ... the higher the ticket number, probably the longer u'll have to wait. Yes u can wait for like 5 to 6 hours for the most popular ones, which is why it's best to get there early! Some people wont even have queues and u can just go walk straight in. All depends on the situation, but always keep informed, keep asking and always check the board for ur numbers.

12. Whatever u wanna say to the guest, u can! Just make it nice :blink: lol it's a once in a lifetime opportunity, make the most of it, even if u might be nervous!

13. You'll have to keep waiting for day announcements like the rest of us, Showmasters will say once they're on the website etc so just keep hanging around n trying to find out with us! :D

Edited by DavidB6937

hey there!

1. milton keynes

2.travel lodge/ travel inn.

3. 8am to 8pm

4. 9pm to 8pm (unless they have a talk with film screening.

5. early to get the tickets for the virtual queuing system

6. no.

7. between £10 and £15 depending on the star

8. this is the price for each

9. i'm sure the guests wont mind

10. as many as the guests are happy with!

11. depends on the demand of the guest (hence the ticketing idea)

12. anything you like!

13. wont be sure until nearer the event.

hope this helps,

jody

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

damn...i guess you might have to wait the longest time on the hobbit queue...

uhm...do the stars use the entry the fans also use or anotherone? would be pretty funny if they just go though that doors, all relaxed and walking straight throw the crouds to there seats, hehe...

You HAVE to pay for the autographs, and i think u can get a personal item or two done aswell.

Can you really only get one or two personal items signed? I was thinking about maybe getting 3 or 4 signed by a couple of the hobbits (and obviously paying whatever the going rate for autographs is for each of those), but not necessarily buying one of the photos that are provided. Would that be a problem?

• Showmasters Admin
You HAVE to pay for the autographs, and i think u can get a personal item or two done aswell.

Can you really only get one or two personal items signed? I was thinking about maybe getting 3 or 4 signed by a couple of the hobbits (and obviously paying whatever the going rate for autographs is for each of those), but not necessarily buying one of the photos that are provided. Would that be a problem?

You can get as many items signed as you wish, whether they are personal or our photos, but there is a charge for each signature.

Mark

damn...i guess you might have to wait the longest time on the hobbit queue...

uhm...do the stars use the entry the fans also use or anotherone? would be pretty funny if they just go though that doors, all relaxed and walking straight throw the crouds to there seats, hehe...

Well, when Billy and Andy went to lunch they walked straight past me with no trouble really so i duno..