Definitive answer on seating plan for talks

Arwen

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok I just got off the phone and the answer I have is that they didn't intend for it to be allocated seating.

BUT the theatre seems to do it that way so they think the theatre will have ushers to make sure people go to the seats they have on their tickets.

ok I just got off the phone and the answer I have is that they didn't intend for it to be allocated seating.

BUT the theatre seems to do it that way so they think the theatre will have ushers to make sure people go to the seats they have on their tickets.

Ok, so there is no need to queue up early then?

Hi

Thought that I better tell you all that I have just got off the phone from Show Masters and now I am completely confused

They said that as far as they are concerned the seats are not allocated at all but they have no control on what the theatre does - so I am now not sure if I need to queue or not

I have tickets for all 3 talks so I cannot queue whilst one is going on like I did at London earlier in the year

I have a feeling this is gonna be a little confusing on Sunday

Lisa

Hi

Thought that I better tell you all that I have just got off the phone from Show Masters and now I am completely confused

They said that as far as they are concerned the seats are not allocated at all but they have no control on what the theatre does - so I am now not sure if I need to queue or not

I have tickets for all 3 talks so I cannot queue whilst one is going on like I did at London earlier in the year

I have a feeling this is gonna be a little confusing on Sunday

Lisa

Grr how is anyone gonna know whether to queue or not?

Actually cinemas normally have to do allocated seating even if they aren't when they get inside

let me look for the number to call

hmm not sure one of these I would think

Box Office

01908 60 60 90

Information Line

01908 547548

But I have to go, dinner

Edited by Jeannette