Definitive answer on seating plan for talks

Arwen

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm even more confused now ;) I think most people will assume seats are allocated and be nice enough to sit where their tickets say. I'm just worried about those minor few who will sit where they want.....probably in the front row.

Not that my seat is front row but well if someone sits in my seat and it is allocated they will soon be moving

:lol:

I'm even more confused now  ;) I think most people will assume seats are allocated and be nice enough to sit where their tickets say. I'm just worried about those minor few who will sit where they want.....probably in the front row.

Not that my seat is front row but well if someone sits in my seat and it is allocated they will soon be moving

:lol:

Same here. I don't care if I have to pick you up and literally chuck you out of my seat, no-one is sitting in my seat!! :lol:

Take this threat seriously :lol:

Oh yay fun! :P

Probably suggest calling another time when someone else is there or speak to someone higher.

From personal experience of working in a box office, people there rarely know what's going on :rolleyes:

OK according to alc who spoke to them you don't sit in allocated seating.......I'm really lost now! :lol:

Edited by Jeannette

Oh yay fun! :blink:

Probably suggest calling another time when someone else is there or speak to someone higher.

From personal experience of working in a box office, people there rarely know what's going on :wub:

OK according to alc who spoke to them you don't sit in allocated seating.......I'm really lost now! :unsure:

OMG! It's like one person finds out yes, the next finds out no etc etc!