Who is staying at the Travel Inn

vamps!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol he won't mind :rolleyes: ... u can jump on him if u want, but he'll not be happy!

Try my method and beat the little bugger up to the point where he wakes up.

Works everytime with me, its amazing on what can be achieved with a few hard whacks with a pillow, I wouldn't reccomment anything else, I do have other methods, but they are reserved for special occasions. No they are not rude, they are for extra special occasions LOL.

I can be so brutal on a morning LOL

Wow so there is quite a few people staying there then, nice one.

Are we going to make notices to stick on our doors, so we can see who is about, only so that I can bug you for more tea, sugar and milk if I run out and can't be bothered to go back downstairs to reception, assuming I get an upstairs room that is!!!!!!

• Moderators
i am staying on the ground floor i think.............................

I bet i get upstairs, i always do, but then its great fun falling up the stairs as opposed to down them

lol that'll keep me amused, I can stand at the top of the stairs n chant VAMPS! VAMPS! VAMPS! n see how long it takes ya to get to the top :D

i am staying on the ground floor i think.............................

I bet i get upstairs, i always do, but then its great fun falling up the stairs as opposed to down them

lol that'll keep me amused, I can stand at the top of the stairs n chant VAMPS! VAMPS! VAMPS! n see how long it takes ya to get to the top :D

LOL it will take me forever, I'll be laughing too much, falling upstairs is far more entertaining.

Ben usually wakes up apparerently all .. erm ... glorious we can say lol So maybe dirty is what he needs  :P

I can't believe you're saying these things on a public forum! He won't be happy!

Ben WILL get up n dance - I KNOW Suzi will, and me and you will...So we'll just jump on ben...He has to get up to play his wake up songs so..yeah...

omfg stop u know, thats just personal s*** lol

I'm in the Inn as well Fri and Sat night (and bringing along a friend whose never been to CM before)

Mwahaha CM Virgin ... hope they're ready for us B)

You know what I think we should have a Collectormania initiation thingy, you know like they do when new people join gangs, to test them see if they can have guts etc!!!!

There first task could be to bug the hell out of showmasters hehehhehehehe

• Moderators
Well now people know WE'RE gonna be there Vamps, they ain't gonna wanna stay  :P

LOL I might just book the whole place for C8 actually, LOL already got rooms booked for C7, but can't do C8 until after the weekend LOL

lol yeah i've got C7 booked too, think I'll leave C8 for a while or else I'd prob forget it's actually booked lol