Alien 5?

Embo

I was recently browsing the net and happened to come across a page talkin bout Alien 5.

Some of it was quite interesting. Apparently Sigourney said she might be interested in coming back if a 5th film was ever planned. She mentioned that she'd like to do one that took place not on humanity's homeworld, but on the homeworld of the aliens.

Also Ridley Scott reported that he's entertaining the possibility of taking on this fifth film, and James Cameron has told Empire Online that he "is" working on such a script but doesn't want to direct it.

So wot does everyone think? Or does anyone know anything else about this?

ive read the same thing on empire online but it would be good if they could sqeeze one more out, well not really coz i have jst bought the box set!!!

just one more thing, every other major film franchise has its own section on the forum, any chance of an alien one Showmasters?

Edited by JackAubrey

just one more thing, every other major film franchise has its own section on the forum, any chance of an alien one Showmasters?

totally agree!!!

yeah i've recently bought the box set so that would be a bummer. But def worth it

Ridley Scott spoke briefly about his interest in directing Alien 5 on the first Alien dvd release's commentary. He said he wanted to go back to where the aliens came from and explain where the bone ship came from.

James Cameron had expressed an interest in writing and producing it with Scott directing but I think Cameron said to Fox that he'd only do it if they abandoned AvP, something Sigorney Weaver had been against for a long time.