why arent elijah and sean on homepage?

Maybe it's better they don't, 'cause otherwise there would be maybe too many ppl to meet them???

Good Point! But I would still be really grateful if the Showmasters could confirm again that the Hobbits (especially Elijah) will definately attend, 'cause I'm about to book hotel rooms for three people on two nights! It is unusual to have such high-profile guests and no photos appearing.

Please Showmasters, put our minds at rest!!!!!!!!!!! :firedevil:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it's better they don't, 'cause otherwise there would be maybe too many ppl to meet them???

! It is unusual to have such high-profile guests and no photos appearing.

Please Showmasters, put our minds at rest!!!!!!!!!!! :D

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee showmasters. lol.

its not like were not asking nicely, ill give you a cookie at c4? :rolleyes:

oooooo look its made me even start bribing lol.

I've been worried about this as well, especially when I've got friends wanting to come all they way from Norway to meet them. B)

Not putting the pictures up on the page because they don't want too many people is not good business. Of course showmasters want as many people as possible to come. The more people, the more money.

In closing I just want to add a plea to all the people coming to be fair, and respect each fans time with the celeb of their choice and the fact that they already know their own names, so screaming it at them won't really help.

ya i agree everyone, its starting to worry me that elijah and sean arent on the confirmed lists B) showmasters come back and put them on there!! im so scared there're gona drop out or somig or its not actually confirmed! ahh i need to see my frodo and sam :P

Guys dont worry Showmasters Would not announce them if they were not confirmed they have said that so many times it would be too cruel. Have Faith in them please they will come through they are very very busy.

you know I speak the truth they are probably tryin gto find Naked pics of them for ya LOL. Im looking forward to meeting them as well but they know who I really want Dontcha Showmasters

and yeah Read your Emails Ive been waiting so long

LilElfGirlxx

They told us Billy Boyd was coming when he wasnt confirmed

thats quite true but i have faith in them yet!

there probably not doin it so soon cos then more people would get the chance to see it and thenmore people would go, i know thats not a bad thing but then elijah and sean mayb b over run!

And dom too of course but thats to be expected!

kirsty xx

Guys dont worry Showmasters Would not announce them if they were not confirmed they have said that so many times it would be too cruel.

That was a mistake that Showmasters have already appologised for you can't keep blaming them for that. Be nice

LilElfGirlxx

Guys dont worry Showmasters Would not announce them if they were not confirmed they have said that so many times it would be too cruel.

Each contract a celeb signs has a get out clause. Basically to them work comes first. Showmasters would of had a signed contract before posting anything. If the celeb is offered work or finds out that he has to work on a prior engagment, they can use this get out clause.

Its not Showmasters fault if Billy has to work.

Showmasters, I'm a bit alarmed! :firedevil: After Melde_Amy's last post and following the link to Billy Boyd's forum, you could really put my fears to rest if you could confirm that Sean Astin and Elijah Wood really are coming to C4. I understand that it can happen that they may have to pull out because of other engagements that may take priority (in their or their agents' eyes, NOT MINE), but please tell us, that they have agreed to attending C4 on principal.

Don't worry, you're a very hardworking lot, I still love you and I have not lost my faith in you, plus I also think that some people are giving you an undeservedly hard time in BB's forum, but I have just booked hotel rooms for myself and two of my friends (coming from Bonnie Scotland) and I JUST NEED SOME REASSURANCE! please, please, please

P.S.: :firedevil:

Chill out people! The Billy thing was unfortunate but remember he had expressed interest to be at C4 providing his schedule allowed it. Unfortunately things changed as could happen with any guest.

As for whether Sean, Dom and Elijah have confirmed or not....look at the clues...

Dom was on the phone to Billy all thru C3 as many people in the queue will tell you. And as we all know he turned up at C3 on Monday where I'm sure he had a chat with the organisers.

Sean as we all now know did a signing at Showmasters booth in San Diego.

This would suggest that both Dom and Sean have certainly expressed interest in attending C4.

As for Elijah, he was also at San Diego Comic-Con. It doesn't take a genius to work out that Showmasters probably approached him and with Dom and Sean on board and Billy having already done C3, they had a very good chance of getting Elijah on board too.

I'm sure the SM staff are very busy at the moment and everything will be updated as soon as they possibly can. Be patient folks, there's still 2 months to go!!!

spudulator

It is just me being thick again. But who is Billy Boyd (i know, I know i should no, but i'm confused). I'm looking forward to seeing Elijah but i'm just imagining how crowded he will be!!! It should be amazing whatever happened though. ;);)

ya i suppose that is all true spudulator, just scares me lol! didnt know they all did those signings with the showmasters in america and its all connected with comic-con! if they all turn up on friday too i might die lol! :rolleyes: does anyone have any idea what days they will be there? pray its for 2!

ya i suppose that is all true spudulator, just scares me lol! didnt know they all did those signings with the showmasters in america and its all connected with comic-con! if they all turn up on friday too i might die lol! :rolleyes: does anyone have any idea what days they will be there? pray its for 2!

i pray its for all three!

just scares me

I was really worried too, especially since there is no mention of Elijah and Sean when you ring up the Collectormania info line where they name all the confirmed guests, because Andy Serkis and Dom Mon do get named. But now I really think that the Showmasters are just up to their ears in it and we will get the update on the homepage eventually. Maybe they just wanted to wait until they have some more guests and do them all in one go. Who knows with 2 new guests being announced today, it may even happen before too long.

Me and my friends will definately come for all three days to make sure we don't miss out on any hobbit action!!