No Aamada Tapping talka C6 then.................

zebredy

I was wondering if Amanda isn't going to C6 and there for there isn't gona be an SG talks, is there gona be an SG talk at LFACC. That would be so cool as there are quite a few SG people going to LFACC.

I'm sure there are a lot of people out there and on this forum who would go to an SG talk at LFACC..What do you guys think

"I'm Major Robert Thornbird and you are?"

"Captain James T Kirk of the Starship Enterprise"

Major Thornbird and O'Neil, "1969"

Edited by zebredy

Amanda had to cancel due to filming so there is no SG1 talk which is a shame. Before the sad news I sent my cheque off which I am hoping SM will return. It has been a couple weeks since I posted payment.

I hope there will be an Atlanis talk and an Aliens talk at LLFC2 but SM are busy so more things would be added to the web site near the day.

:lol:

Edited by BluebizzieB

Im going no matter what, but an Atlantis talk would make going to LFACC even better.

"I'd like to apologise in advance for anything that I may say or do that could be construed as offensive as I slowly go NUTS." - Jack O'Neill, "Legacy"

• 3 weeks later...

The talks havent been announced yet have they? Or have I missed something?............................And I so wanted Amanda to come to C6, Im sure if she had come her talk would have been fab.

But if J.Frakes could do a talk (fingures crossed) Im sure his talk would definitely be fab (no pun intended) :o

Not trying to hint anything here SMs :o:angry::D:D:P

LLAP ^_^