Responses to Statements in Here Please

showmasters

Ok Professionals_02,

You want to hear the truth, the whole truth? You can't handle the truth?! :D

The heinus thing that this is, that you've caught us out on... here we go...

This was my birthday present to Mark.

Well now it's public, and I'm sure it clears up everything that's happened over the past few days. It explains why Chris isn't going to SG8, it explains why Torri higginson is doing both shows, why otters open shellfish with rocks (how do they learn that, by the way?), in fact all of the questions of life, the universe and everything! :D:unsure:

It was done as a joke and made Mark laugh on his birthday last year (on the 24th August if that helps with your research!) As you can all see we never did anything with it. It's purpose was fulfilled on the day of Mark's birthday when he laughed his head off.

Professionals_02, you seem to be doing a lot of investigating. Just to set things straight and so it will help with your future searches, Mark's father is called Andrew Woollard while Mark's full name is Mark Andrew Woollard. And whilst we're at it, their dog's called Solar!

Do you spend time searching for this yourself, is this a hobby? Or are you in fact Bryan Coney? If so, the site name is for sale if you want it! Just make us a reasonable offer. ;):(

Yours maliciously,

Jason Joiner

BLOODY BRILLIANT JASE !!! :blink::lol::wub::D

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i posted a thread asking wolf why they could lock a thread disagreeing with them, yet another thread - with less argument against them - was permitted to stay open.  it was deleted.  who can agree with this level of opression?

for those of you wondering, i registered with the same name i have here.

:unsure: i did notice ur name bud...and as yet there were NO replies to ur topic !!..says something in itself doesnt it

no replies yet over 40 views... other threads had less view but more responses.

true, i did adress it to the administrators, but... can you see it there still? i cant... :D

probably not...they have a tendancy to delete any threads or posts made by members of this forum... :D

which in itself shows their unprofessionalism :blink::lol::wub:

OK father coop I am waiting to see there answer, as I know you can check in to htese things, basically cyber sqatting if proved is illegal and if i were the other people i would take the mattere further, the fact the SM purchased these names in 2003 shows that there pettyness has been going on for some time.

So wat you are saying is that anything that is on the register can be untrue, if that is the case, why does the regiter hold the information for everyone who has bought a domain nae? They are a government body.

I am looking forward to the reply.

Hey, it is Father Coop with capital letters pal!!!

Yes, I am saying that things can be illegally registered. Whether it is a government body makes no difference.

I will tell you how things can be ILLEGALLY DONE!!

I used to post on the Starfury website and left nealry 7 months ago as I could not deal with the crap that goes on over there. It is repulsive and downright offensive to read!!!

But then three months ago I get an e-mail from a friend asking me why I had registered again under my real name!!

The problem was.I HAD NOT!!!!!

Someone had sourced my private information and joined as me to give me a bad name!!

Do you see what I am saying?

No? Okay, I will explain.....someone registered as me!!!

Father Coop....he can smell a donut at 50 yards!!!

Ok Professionals_02,

You want to hear the truth, the whole truth? You can't handle the truth?! :huh:

Well now it's public, and I'm sure it clears up everything that's happened over the past few days. It explains why Chris isn't going to SG8, it explains why Torri higginson is doing both shows, why otters open shellfish with rocks (how do they learn that, by the way?), in fact all of the questions of life, the universe and everything! :lol: :lol:

It was done as a joke and made Mark laugh on his birthday last year (on the 24th August if that helps with your research!) As you can all see we never did anything with it. It's purpose was fulfilled on the day of Mark's birthday when he laughed his head off.

Professionals_02, you seem to be doing a lot of investigating. Just to set things straight and so it will help with your future searches, Mark's father is called Andrew Woollard while Mark's full name is Mark Andrew Woollard. And whilst we're at it, their dog's called Solar!

Do you spend time searching for this yourself, is this a hobby? Or are you in fact Bryan Coney? If so, the site name is for sale if you want it! Just make us a reasonable offer. ;):D

Yours maliciously,

Jason Joiner

Pure Geniuos!!

;)

Right so basically they have now admitted to registering the names for no more than stupidity! Is that right?

I am sure that if the other parties were that bothered they would have taken the matter further, but they have not, I was just trying to make a point here,

There was no reason what so ever to buy the names, or to renew them which they have been this year, is there any reason what so ever now to keep the names?

What are you going to use them for?

They are the kind of questions the open minded people should be asking.

But again I am sure that it will not happen as the pom pom raisers as you put it will rally around.

But that is lfe, but at least the truth has come out.

But the sarcsm in the reply was not needed, but again I could see that coming, as SM needed time to put there answer together.

• Moderators
Ok Professionals_02,

Well now it's public, and I'm sure it clears up everything that's happened over the past few days. It explains why Chris isn't going to SG8, it explains why Torri higginson is doing both shows, why otters open shellfish with rocks (how do they learn that, by the way?), in fact all of the questions of life, the universe and everything! :lol: :lol:

Do you spend time searching for this yourself, is this a hobby? Or are you in fact Bryan Coney? If so, the site name is for sale if you want it! Just make us a reasonable offer. ;):D

Yours maliciously,

Jason Joiner

You f*cking rock ya know that ;)

Ok Professionals_02,

Yours maliciously,

Jason Joiner

Classic...pure classic...

Profesisonals02 - now that we have a response there can be only one thing to ask...

Why did the almighty Bryan Cooney not register this before 2003?

And I believe that any lawyer could prove that Mark has not been cyber squatting but so damn busy with arranging events he was too lazy to construct the Bryan Cooney Appreciation Society!!!

So, Mark..you stand convicted of being lazy....your punishment is to wear a see through dress to C6 and LFACC with blank undies on!!!

Take him down!!!

Father Coop....he forgives Jason for his joke...

Right so basically they have now admitted to registering the names for no more than stupidity! Is that right?

I am sure that if the other parties were that bothered they would have taken the matter further, but they have not, I was just trying to make a point here,

There was no reason what so ever to buy the names, or to renew them which they have been this year, is there any reason what so ever now to keep the names?

But again I am sure that it will not happen as the pom pom raisers as you put it will rally around.

But the sarcsm in the reply was not needed, but again I could see that coming, as SM needed time to put there answer together.

So are you Bryan Coney or what then??

Be honest

:huh:

as you needed time to put urs together..took ya a whole 10 mins to reply :huh::lol::lol:

Hey Bryan...oops..Professionals02...I am no pom pom waver (stop stealing my phrase - that is illegal) but someone who detests idiotical human beings who themselves set out to raise hell...or in your case a mere wimper.

And to the rest of the board..I think we should all join in a chorus of FOR HE'S A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW to Bryan..oops I mean Professionals02..

All together now...

For he's a jolly good fellow...

Bored already..

Father Coop...the unofficial Showmasters Stand Up Holy Comedian!!!

as you needed time to put urs together..took ya a whole 10 mins to reply :huh::lol::lol:

Get yer pom poms here.

Maybe you should go sort out pom poms back on your own forum. Double standards eh?

Hey Bryan...oops..Professionals02...I am no pom pom waver (stop stealing my phrase - that is illegal) but someone who detests idiotical human beings who themselves set out to raise hell...or in your case a mere wimper.

And to the rest of the board..I think we should all join in a chorus of FOR HE'S A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW to Bryan..oops I mean Professionals02..

All together now...

Bored already..

u crack me up :huh::lol::lol:

keep this up and ill have to buy ya a drink at the party :D

Get yer pom poms here.

Maybe you should go sort out pom poms back on your own forum. Double standards eh?

OOOOHHHHHH Low blow!

She shoots, she scores!!

:D;);)

MY HEAD HURTS

why dont we just face facts all the wolf loyals and the sm faithfulls are going to argue for god knows how long why dont we just accept the facts cj is not coming to sg8 it is his decision we will prob never know the full story we just have to like it or lump it why dont we stop this arguing it has went on long enough and enjoy the convensions or signings we choose to go to and meet some gr8 guests :huh::lol::lol:

All together now...

Bored already..

u crack me up :huh::lol::lol:

keep this up and ill have to buy ya a drink at the party :D

Is there a party at LFACC?

Father Coop....Professionals02 can't handle me as I AM THE TRUTH and Bryan...oops... can't handle the truth

MY HEAD HURTS

why dont we just face facts all the wolf loyals and the sm faithfulls are going to argue for god knows how long why dont we just accept the facts cj is not coming to sg8 it is his decision we will prob never know the full story we just have to like it or lump it why dont we stop this arguing it has went on long enough and enjoy the convensions or signings we choose to go to and meet some gr8 guests :lol::lol::D

Us Showmasters faithfuls as you put it..accepted long ago that CJ wasnt gonna be at SG-8..its just all bloody trolls from the Wolf forums who decided to perform some kind of moronic invasion of our forum these last 48 hours that wont accept it !!!!

and again Bryan..sorry Professionals02 does not reply... :lol:

Father Coop ?....wheres that tumble weed again ????

Hey, stop stealing my Bryan..oops..Professional02 gag....thats illegal!!! :huh:

And the tumbleweeds are never int he house when the Father is here!!!

Father Coop...Founder of the Bryan..oops..Professionals02 Appreciation Society!!

All together now...

Bored already..

u crack me up :lol::lol::D

keep this up and ill have to buy ya a drink at the party ;)

Is there a party at LFACC?

Father Coop....Professionals02 can't handle me as I AM THE TRUTH and Bryan...oops... can't handle the truth

take it ur not coming to C6 then? :huh:

• Showmasters Admin

Ok, I put my hands up! I admit it! I am guilty of having a sense of humour, be it stupid sometimes.

Other people are just pissed that they never thought of it first.

I think I've started a trend. Just think of all of your friends, you can buy websites of their names, put all the embarrasing pictures you have of them on it, and give it to them on their birthday! If this catches on it could increase internet domain name sales considerably. I'm now going to go and register domainnameforafriend.com!

So what's your real name Professionals_02, I'll buy it for you. Or has it already gone?! :lol:

Oh, getting back to reality, still no news of Chris' statement being posted on eh eh ehhhh forum... Why?

Ooh, I got all serious. We demand... a shubbery. NEEEE. :huh:

MY HEAD HURTS

why dont we just face facts all the wolf loyals and the sm faithfulls are going to argue for god knows how long why dont we just accept the facts cj is not coming to sg8 it is his decision we will prob never know the full story  we just have to like it or lump it why dont we stop this arguing it has went on long enough and enjoy the convensions or signings we choose to go to and meet some gr8 guests :lol:  :D  ;)

Us Showmasters faithfuls as you put it..accepted long ago that CJ wasnt gonna be at SG-8..its just all bloody trolls from the Wolf forums who decided to perform some kind of moronic invasion of our forum these last 48 hours that wont accept it !!!!

I propose a mass brawl just like 'Troy' Ill take on there best fighter one on one!

:lol:

;):D

MY HEAD HURTS

why dont we just face facts all the wolf loyals and the sm faithfulls are going to argue for god knows how long why dont we just accept the facts cj is not coming to sg8 it is his decision we will prob never know the full story  we just have to like it or lump it why dont we stop this arguing it has went on long enough and enjoy the convensions or signings we choose to go to and meet some gr8 guests :D  ;)  ;)

I propose a mass brawl just like 'Troy' Ill take on there best fighter one on one!

:D:P

sounds good...i wants the chainsaw tho.. :huh: