William Shatner doing Adverts?

BuFF DaDDy

• 2 weeks later...

It would be great to have shatner at a collectormania, but why you think the adverts degrading?

I think its well funny, there are enough people in the world who think being in star trek is degrading. Im not one of them, im just saying theres nothing wrong with doing adverts, hes also still getting parts in cheesy movies (dodgeball still recent).

If the advert was normal cheese, i'd agree with you guys. But that advert plays on him, not makes him say a silly phrase or play a character.

Fair play to Will

I thought it was him, I caught the end of an advert last night but thought that can't be The Shatner!

Lower your wage demands and get your guest spot on Enterprise.

Or turn up at LFCC2 or C7

From what I've heard, he's gonna be in a 2-part story in season 4.

Also signed up (for a different story) is Brent Spiner.

As for his music...

It just needs the right song!

I'd never have let him cover 'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds', but...

His version of Pulp's 'Common People' works pretty well - it rocks!

Yep, I heard it this morning and it's not bad at all. I was wondering if it was really William Shatner singing or if it is was a band with his name (highly unlikely). Now I have a definite answer.

Yep, I heard it this morning and it's not bad at all. I was wondering if it was really William Shatner singing or if it is was a band with his name (highly unlikely). Now I have a definite answer.

That song absolutely rocks!

:angel::P:P

She... studied... sculpture... at... Saint... Martin's... College...

:D

Also, is it me, or are there more than one of these Bran Flake ads? I mean, I saw a different one this morning! :D

By the looks of things, ol' Billy (HERO!) could use some Bran Flakes... he looks 'bound'.

Talking of stars in adverts.

What about Kim Cattrall ? In a tea advert !

Aside from Sex and the City of course, Kim was Lt Valeris in Star Trek Vl and also in the original Police Academy, plus loads of other stuff.

I am sure she would be a popular guest.