TOM FELTON

Schmooz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG just this last lickle sleep to go..if i do manage to sleep...wooh all these new girlies joining the convo wooohooo! OMG see you all tomoz peeps...3 oclock at Tom yeah?! :firedevil: ooooh i canny wait..i cant breathe,....help..hahahahahaha im too giddy to be able to cope with this..its arrived too fast..LOL

Dont forget ye rlabels laydees....ill be looking out for yas all :firedevil:

OMG! OK, THIS IS MY LAST POST (I THINK) BEFORE I MEET TOM!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I LOVE U ALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!! MWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! CANT.BREATHE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SO GIDDY!

sooo unfair!!! wanna meet tom too...but i´m from germany...should be a big prob to get to england in less then 1 1/2 hours ts....even if i would have enough money i couldn´t get there coz i´m 16, hellooooo???

omg....i´m gonna die!!! :firedevil:

lol....talking s*** i know but I FUKCING WANNA BE THERE TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sooo unfair!!! wanna meet tom too...but i´m from germany...should be a big prob to get to england in less then 1 1/2 hours ts....even if i would have enough money i couldn´t get there coz i´m 16, hellooooo???

omg....i´m gonna die!!! :firedevil:

lol....talking s*** i know but I FUKCING WANNA BE THERE TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey!! i met tom today hes so nice shame u couldnt meet him but hopefully im hinting enuff at the showmasters to get him there at the next one so maybe u can go to that.

i dont know if i ssaw any of u lot. u werent by any chance a girl with dark curly hair cryin were ya? i saw her lol it sounds like the way you mite act if u met him lol so i wondered lol. lol i was there i had a light blue top on with a dark blue jacket tied round my waist (or possibly on if ya saw me earlier) n i have light brown shoulder length hair n i was the one insanely running around trying to see tom lol. there was a group of girls who were there for ages n then the one finally met him lol she was quite tall we shud pout our pics on here so we can see if we saw each other (since i didnt meet ya id had to leave by 3 anyway) i so completely embarrassed myself in tom i was soo red prob by the end of it lol i was soo nervous i couldnt think of anythin to say lol his bro was actually nice aswell but no where near tom lol. there were so many girls though lol like 9 yr olds!!! he was the most popular guest!!! i think anyway n of course we knew he wud be lol.

noo i dont want this to disappear - we;ve kept it so well on the first page!!!

nehoo - im gonna creat anotherone for discussion bout todays fab events!!!!! and i soooooooo sorry u never got to see tom jac!!! i will post sum piccys!!!!!

noo i dont want this to disappear - we;ve kept it so well on the first page!!!

nehoo - im gonna creat anotherone for discussion bout todays fab events!!!!! and i soooooooo sorry u never got to see tom jac!!! i will post sum piccys!!!!!

hey did u meet tom? there was a girl cryin after she met him with dark curly hair i thought it mite b u since i thought u were gonna faint when u saw him lol but i thought that was close enough lol

i did meet tom - and i was very nearly in tears, and i was shaking and hyperventilating... but i dont have dark curly hair....

hmmmmm u mita seen me tho - i was wearing my attampt at a slytherin uniform, and a t-fac badge and some really massive red and denim shoes

OMG PEOPLE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HIM! HE`S SO BLODY GORGEOUS! I WAS THE GIRL WHO KEPT ON GOING TO DEVON MURRYS QUE JUST TO TAKE PICS OF TOM, AND THE GIRL WHO WALKED PAST EVERY1 SCREAMIN "TOM TOM TOM TOM TOM TOM TOM........" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT! I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!

All of you can go and see Tom and I can't!!!!!! Because I'm here, in Holland and that sucks!!!!! I think Tom is so sweet! I wanne go to Collectormania !!!!!!!!! So everybody, have fun there!! And greet Tom from me :firedevil: xxxxxxx Eva, in Holland.....Holland sucks!!! :firedevil:

i did meet tom - and i was very nearly in tears, and i was shaking and hyperventilating... but i dont have dark curly hair....

hmmmmm u mita seen me tho - i was wearing my attampt at a slytherin uniform, and a t-fac badge and some really massive red and denim shoes

OMG THAT WASNT U!!! n a girl in a gryffindor tie aswell?? lol i said to my frined omg look they have come in uniform lol !!! hahha thats really funny i cant believe that was u!!!

ummmmmmm my mate had a gryffindor scraf on - i made it her for her bday......

nehoo...... umm i duno - i have red/gingery hair, had a skool shirt one and a kinda greeny colour and black tie hmmm and also a black skirt and grey knee high sticking type things and of course my massive big shoes......!!!

ummmmmmm my mate had a gryffindor scraf on - i made it her for her bday......

nehoo...... umm i duno - i have red/gingery hair, had a skool shirt one and a kinda greeny colour and black tie hmmm and also a black skirt and grey knee high sticking type things and of course my massive big shoes......!!!

lol ok maybe there were more of u lot lol these girls had white shirts on perhapos black tops undeath but def white shiorts ontop

i no! HOW ADORABLE! he NEARLY spelt my name rite, lol, i caught him before the mistake. awwwwwwww! dont u just lov his smile? i had such an urge to pull his cap off, heeeeeeeeeeeeeee. i was so cool with devon, i swear, like he wasnt famous, then tom came along, and my bestfriend turned into the evil cow she is and made me go first, and i looked over the man who was before me`s shoulder and saw no1 , cos he was sittin down, so i turned back to me bestfriend going "o no! the idiots gone!" looooooooooool! and then the man moves over to the side alittle and tom stands up, and i had to grab on to that man govin pictures` table next to me, the room was spinnin! then the man walked away, and i went green. i havnt ate all day, i`d thro it all up. i`ve fed on breathe mints, lol. i kept on addin a fresh coat of lipgloss every second i was in the que.lol. he`s so thin! and he`s taller than me, even devon was! lol, i thought devon wud barley make it to me thigh.heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. but lookin in to his eyes, while theyre lookin STRAIGHT back! now THAT was DEFFO sureal!

I was graspin me ticket so tightly, wen it was my turn it was all ripped and floppy and the number was smudgin off, lol, and it was scrunched up in a ball, heeeeeeeeeeeeee, the guys like "JESUS, wot have u done to this?" looooooooool, heeeee, can i HELP bein excited?

so seems like you all have had a nice day *awww* i think i´m gonna imirgate to england :D

love it, since i was there last year...

well hopefully i could be at the next collectormania! really pray for it...it´s even hard for me to breath when i read all that stuff bout yesterday and bout tom and so on...how would it be standing in front of him...omg...

i´ve read, he was wearing all white?! loved to see it...awww i´m so fed up with these unfair living lol...hate germany, hate it, damnit lol...

well i´ve talked with my parents yesterday bout traveling to england for half a year...they allowed me to do that but i´m not sure if i could manage it...well we´ll see and its not that important what i´m going to do to come to england...the importantest thing is, that you all (or most of you) met tom and that it seems like he´s very nice, isn´t he?...

i´m very looking forward to see all the pix and stuff...you can´t imagine how helpless i felt yesterday...knowing, tom is there and you couldn´t be there...was kinda wierd...

soz bout my english, i know it sux...try to give my best...

bubye

i know what you mean about knowing Toms there and your not...i felt like that when i was on my way home. :D .hehe ,yeah he was really nice and friendly and he was wearing a white top and cap...he looked lovely! i just hope the photos turn out!!