TOM FELTON

Schmooz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awwwwwww coolness!!!

nehoo - got to go now!!! dont really want to but best get sum sleep!!!

just wanted to double check - who is meetin on saturday for T-FAC?!?! just so we dont miss neone or nething!!!

awwww.that is a good picture! when i go on his website though( or any with plenty of his pictures on) i lose control and start saving em all and sending them to people who dont even know who he is and generally throwing a mad un....lol

Me too.

I'll either go all quiet or start talking ninteen to the dozen and look like a right idiot!!!!

Anyhoo I better be off now, I've got to get up early tomorow to catch the bus.

I might not be able to talk tomoro (depends wether I can borrow Grandads laptop or not) hopefully I will tho.

Byes

hmm i might not be on much tomorrow either...im at work then going to the rugby at night.. if anything changes and i dont see it on ere email me at cazconnolly@hotmail.com to let me know okies?! i should be on but you never know!RAAAH 2 MORE SLEEPS!!! night night..XxXx

weeellll then!!! duno if i will talk to ne of yaz b4 saturday!!! i will prob either be real quite or real talkative!!!! and the ppl i am with are pretty anti social too!!!

aww we'll be fine - if the topic of conversation is tom we will have plenty to talk about!!!

my mate sed to me earlier tht she reckons i will be really nervous in the queue and then wen i actaully get there not talk to him or anything at all so shes gonna make me!!!

shes well evil - the one i was talking about b4, she can be okayish most of the time though!! and is being okay about my hyperness and obsessiveness today!! i keep checkin the clock every 5 mins and like constantly grinning insanely!!! :D:blink:

21 hours and 22 minutes to goooooo!!!

awww we are proud.haha .i think it has that effect on all of us...your quite calm and,..um normal then you come on ere and have a fit..LOL

well ill see yas all tomorrow at Tom...at 3,wowowowow im so excited now..ONE MORE SLEEP!! yeeeeeeey!

Milton Keynes -prepare for T-FAC..were on our way!

14 hours to go from 7 pm tonite girlies!!!!

prob wont do a lot of postin tonite - unles i get back early cuz im goin to ma mates to sort out costumes etc!!!!!!

*mwah* luv ya all - most likely see yaz tomos!!!!

T-FAC shall one day rule to world

HOLY F***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS TOMMOROW! TOMORROW TELLS YA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I`LL BE IN ME MOANIN MYRTLE COSTUME (dunno WHY i chose her........aaaaaaaa well, heee....o yeah! cos my tie is ravenclaw :blink: ) TOOOOOMMMMMMMMMOOOOOROW! I CHOCKED ON MY LUNCH TODAY THINKIN ABOUT IT, AND IN ENGLISH I WROTE MILLIONS OF POEMS ON DRAGONS, HEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! do u NO how many times i`ve been told to chill for the past few months?!? heeeeeeeee. ooooooohahhaaaaaaaaaaaa, imagine. tom: who shall i make this out to? {autograph} me:zahra tom: *signs it and says nothin* me:*snatchs pen away from his hand* THINK MY NAMES FUNNY DO U!!??? NO NEED TO ASK URS!!!!! I NO THE WHOLE THING BY HEART BACKWORDS AND IN CHINESE! *storms off* tom: *blinks twice* neeeeeeeeext. heheheheeee. i`ll TRY not to throw up over every1, but u no...... i think i`ll probably throw over tom himself. hang on, aint flitwick gonna be there? rite thats settled, hes me barf bag, heeeeeeeeeeeeee.

as for me fav seen, awwwwwww i wuv his retainer lisp!!!!! awwwww!!!!! "tho u think thereth thomone WORTH then dumbledore in thith thkool do u? DO U????" "ur rite.......ur ABTHOLUTELY RITE" awwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. o and, "sorry father" sounded remarkebly like "sorry faava" awwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *huggles* awwwwww! and as peagreen! awwwww, drownin in a milk bottle! awwwww, and fightin with the emprour's (sp?!?) son in anna and the king. awwwwwwwwwwww and that florish and blotts scene. awwwwwwww and his first introduction scene in hpatps!!!!!!!! i cud go on, heeee, but to sum it all up I LOVE ALLLLLLLLLLLLL OF HIS SCENES! EVERY 1!!!!!!!!!!!

ah u sound a lot like myself my dear fellow fan-girl!!!!

i will be concentrating all my will power on not fainting, hyperventilating (tho i did when i found out so im dont think i can stop that...), being sick, or making an ass of myself in any other way.

but quiet likely as most of those are... when i meet him i will probably just go bright red - my mate insists that she will start a conoersation to make me talk........ yay for my mate!!!

lol, heeeeeeee, cant wait to see u!!!!!!!! u no, i`ve been hyperveniltaing ever since i found out, and each day i wud count down the days and hours, lol, wich was pretty hard since i suck at maths. i just feel like sayin 1 thing : SHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMME ALL TOM LOVAS WHO LIVE IN AMERCIA! LOOOOOOOOOL. omg, im giggling like mad for no reason now. i think my whole skool knows who to is now, ive etched his name in to everything in sight so far, heeeeeeeeeeeeee. STILL DECIDIN WOT TO GET SIGNED!AAAAAAA aaaaaaa AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS LIKE AS EXCITIN AS ME LIFE GETS! U SHUDDA SEEN ME TODAY "this is the last time im going english before seeing tom felton, this is the last time i eat lunch at skool before seein tom felton, this is the last time i enter skool before seein tom felton, this is the last time i exit home for skool before seein tom felton......." and u get the point. lol. u no, im really proud of my self for actually bein able to keep this a secret all these months from girls at skool. i wanna prove em all wrong, i WILL meet tom one day, and they shouldnt get the pleasure if it wen they put me down. its so hard to hide my smirk wen i say "i promise u one day i WILL meet him" and my minds screamin "THIS BLOODY WEEKEND!!!!!!"