KILTY'S STALKING ELF THREAD

Billybird

Heheh correct...thank you..I did mean Sharpe! :lol:

And good..any excuse to come on the forum!! There's so many of us here too! You would have thought we would have work, college, uni etc to be getting on with! :lol::lol:

We should have a meet up one night like we used to, very rarely do we all come on at the same time! :P

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy....don't you mean Sharpe??! :lol::lol:;)

I'm at college...a have a 3 and a half hour long free!! Bit of a pain in the ass, but it means I have a good excuse to forum :lol::P

BB - nope, I don't have any. Is it mixed up with the discs that have our holiday / FF pics on it? All I have is the 2 discs of C5 and Cornwall. :blink:

No. It's quite an old one. But I guess I can do without it, I think I still have a lot of the work, though the wire tree I made broke up when I brought it home. Damned stupid seminar. Stupid Power Point. Getting cross now in case you hadn't guessed. :D

Heheh correct...thank you..I did mean Sharpe! :blink:

And good..any excuse to come on the forum!! There's so many of us here too! You would have thought we would have work, college, uni etc to be getting on with! :lol::D

We should have a meet up one night like we used to, very rarely do we all come on at the same time! :lol:

Yeah deffo. I can come on tonight, but only till 8pm. What about everyone else?

I so can't wait till C6!! Get the old group together again ;):P

And although we all do have work, college, uni...we all seem to find ways of getting out!!!! :lol:

Andy....don't you mean Sharpe??!  :lol:  :lol:  ^_^

I'm at college...a have a 3 and a half hour long free!! Bit of a pain in the ass, but it means I have a good excuse to forum :lol:  :wub:

BB - nope, I don't have any. Is it mixed up with the discs that have our holiday / FF pics on it? All I have is the 2 discs of C5 and Cornwall. :blink:

No. It's quite an old one. But I guess I can do without it, I think I still have a lot of the work, though the wire tree I made broke up when I brought it home. Damned stupid seminar. Stupid Power Point. Getting cross now in case you hadn't guessed. :D

Ah well, you still have a few weeks.

Relax for now, have fun on forum, and worry about it later!! :P^_^;)

Heheh see! So don't complain now! :P

And..as far as I know..I can't remember any incident that occrued with Haldir and Leggy.. :lol::D *shakes head*

I don't like you Kilty! :lol::lol: Wheres BB when I need her! :lol::lol:

Heh heh heh...I wasn't complaining at all - nothing wrong with crushed lungs is there?!! :lol::lol:

And what you getting all worked up about now? I was merely referring to the time when you accidentally nicked all their arows, thinking they were yours!

Heheh see! So don't complain now! ;)

And..as far as I know..I can't remember any incident that occrued with Haldir and Leggy..  :lol:  :D  *shakes head*

I don't like you Kilty! :lol:  :lol: Wheres BB when I need her!  :lol:  :lol:

Heh heh heh...I wasn't complaining at all - nothing wrong with crushed lungs is there?!! :lol::lol:

And what you getting all worked up about now? I was merely referring to the time when you accidentally nicked all their arows, thinking they were yours!

:P:D Heheh nope nothing wrong with crushed lungs at all..espeically from certain incidents!

And yeahh i know...I'm not getting worked up! :P I just don't want Arwen to know I stole their arrows though! I am no theif! Last time I did that it led to Haldir using his sword in Helms deep...and and..

..and they so were mine! :D