KILTY'S STALKING ELF THREAD

Billybird

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeaah..well its understandable..it was my fault the poor guy got an axe to his back..if only he had his arrows.. *hides*

OMO!!!!!!!!!! ;););)

Poor guy...he's never really fully recovered since.

Yeaaah i know i know and that is why Arwen shall never find oout! *dissapears into the elven woods*

:o  ;)  ;)  ;)  :lol:  :lol:

BTW.  I got the Calcium Kid this morning.  Getting 50 FD on Monday.  Today is getting betterer and betterer................

Hehehehe!! :D Hidalgo too....I'm gonna be getting that. And Eternal Sunshine is out soon!!!! :lol::lol:

Ohhh is Hidalgo any good? Its pretty cheap even tho it's just been released!

:D  ;)  ;)  ;)  :lol:  :lol:

BTW.  I got the Calcium Kid this morning.  Getting 50 FD on Monday.  Today is getting betterer and betterer................

Hehehehe!! :o Hidalgo too....I'm gonna be getting that. And Eternal Sunshine is out soon!!!! :lol::lol:

Ohhh is Hidalgo any good? Its pretty cheap even tho it's just been released!

I don't know, I've not seen it. But Eggy says it's great. Then again, she may be a tad biased!! :D But it looks brill :lol:

Very well then... The word shall not reach Arwen's (pointy) ears :D

Yeah that's a point....I might have to wait till after C6. Noooooo...... ;) Oh well, I'll see...I'm prob gonna be highly indebted after it anyway, what's a few more squids!! :blink::wub::lol:

But nooo...are you not also a friend of mine??? Keep schtum and I will give you (female :wub::lol: ) elven treatses!!! *dangles the elven treatses in front of Andy* :D:lol::wub:

Ohhhh that is cheeky!! Female Elven treatses!! ^_^ You have caught my curiousity...

As good friends to the both of you and a great admirer of all things female, elven and treatses, your deal is well seen and fully appreciated...

...and I gravefully accept..

Once these so called treatses have been received, we shall never speak of this again! ^_^:lol::lol:

And yeah youre right, a few more squids...wouldn't do any damage, esp for Viggo! ^_^

I would have watched Hidalgo by now if the in-flight movie from England to America was what it said it was going to be!

Was meant to be Hidalgo, so i tuned in all eager....but turned out was 50 first dates.....which i thought was sweeeet :lol: and it was only a substitute from Viggo to Sean- so not bad! ^_^:lol:

Ohhhh that is cheeky!! Female Elven treatses!! ;) You have caught my curiousity...

As good friends to the both of you and a great admirer of all things female, elven and treatses, your deal is well seen and fully appreciated...

Once these so called treatses have been received, we shall never speak of this again! :o:D:P

And yeah youre right, a few more squids...wouldn't do any damage, esp for Viggo! :o

Deal done then. :lol:

Shake? *shakes*

Very well....

here are your elven treatses......

andystreat.jpg

andystreat2.jpg

andystreat3.jpg

andystreat4.jpg

Are they acceptable sir?? Are your lips sealed, and the vulnerable ears of Mr. Baggins safe? :o:o;):o

Heheh, well I wouldn't say it was at the top of my list..just looks like another formualic Adam Sandler film!

See.. :lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v147/dar...aughterguns.jpg

And your mum has the best or settles for nothing..(hence the crap film) Heheh! :D

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! :P;):o;):o

But it must have overlooked the fact that Sean's in it :o

Ohhhh that is cheeky!! Female Elven treatses!! ^_^ You have caught my curiousity...

Once these so called treatses have been received, we shall never speak of this again! ^_^  :lol:  :lol:

And yeah youre right, a few more squids...wouldn't do any damage, esp for Viggo! ^_^

Deal done then. :lol:

Shake? *shakes*

Very well....

here are your elven treatses......

andystreat.jpg

andystreat2.jpg

andystreat3.jpg

andystreat4.jpg

Are they acceptable sir?? Are your lips sealed, and the vulnerable ears of Mr. Baggins safe? :D:D:lol::lol:

Ummm just looking at the contract..I do beleive I was promised elven treatses! ;):lol: They are very good tho! :D:lol::lol:

Love the name of the files too! :lol::lol: