John C. Reilly

amy_s

i met john c reilly , i had a picture taken with him, but he kindly said he does not do autographs

so there you go ,

i asked him twice on seperate occasions same answer

nice man just does not sign autographs that is what he said

thats a real shame. Some actors don't. Its fair enough if they are nice though. I would be gutted though, but happy bout the photo!

Alan Alda does not sign autographs either - he does not like the distance that it puts between him and his fans - he likes to shake hands and chat. Michael J Fox said so in his book. He also laughed at him because he could sign like everyones autograph in the time it takes alan alda to explain to one person why he does not sign! :angry:

thats a real shame.  Some actors don't.  Its fair enough if they are nice though.  I would be gutted though, but happy bout the photo!

Alan Alda does not sign autographs either - he does not like the distance that it puts between him and his fans - he likes to shake hands and chat.  Michael J Fox said so in his book.  He also laughed at him because he could sign like everyones autograph in the time it takes alan alda to explain to one person why he does not sign! :D

Thanks for that about Alan Alda, my sister got his "autograph" through the post, we thought it looked like a stamp ;)

Shame about John not doing autos :( he is gorgeous though... :lol: